None of us know for sure...no one.
We are all just trying to put the puzzle pieces together to show the connections.

My personal stance = it's just fun to TRY and figure it out until the real truth is revealed. Maybe this helps us bide our time until the end/beginning. Plus, it really is a beautiful thing we all see something different - I believe it's one of the true meanings of WWG1WGA.

With that said...it's usually just someone's perspective

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We are the pieces and all we need do is provide space for others to be open by way of non-judgmental acceptance.

Kek

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

What you wrote needs to be the welcome message for anyone joining anonup...I think it would help a lot of people understand what goes on here.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Something like a treasure hunt
We are looking for the same treasure
We get hints, and clues to try and figure out when
We all get free energy. Yay
No more sweating during the summer and freezing in the winter. woohoo
I love some ac. haha
In the South it is imperative to have a cooler aka AC.
It is a major cleansing during july, aug, and sept
Skin loves the moisture. 😊

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I agree, Kim...It's fun to try to put the puzzle together and when the pieces fit it's like an "ah-ha" moment. I love mysteries and this all is a complete mystery unfolding.

✝️👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🇺🇸 Dakota = Friend Owl = Rebirth

“Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.” Buddha. ✌️

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Don't know what we would do without you! You're a beacon. ❤😁

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

thank you...appreciate it.
happy to be here with you, too! :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This is such an important message.

You Are Watching A Movie.*

*and part of the movie

💯 Hypotheticall, if we were told nothing would happen until X date, we'd fall apart as a unit.

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

very true!

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Very well said. It’s a great feeling for sure.

"T⃣H⃣I⃣S⃣.  I⃣S⃣.  T⃣H⃣E⃣.  W⃣A⃣Y⃣."

Concur 💯. Love reading others perspectives.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

100% agree, I think that is why people don't really want to meet other like minded people in person, we aren't really sure if we have the whole picture.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

👁️❤️👁️✊🏼

🪔

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Agree whole heartedly :)

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Exactly! And with this perspective comes more ./syncs, connecting with other like-minds and clarity with each dot connected. Follow the vibes:)

Run from the know-it-alls who tell you what to think.

❤❤❤

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

mystery of the self : we can wake up that we are not linear beings but instead dimensional beings living dimensional lives. -Joe Dispenza

1 you contradicted your self with the 2nd to last statement.

2 All TRUTH relies on other truths...thus in the Matrix there is NO truth. Your truth relies of thinking for yourself...which yourself does not know it's untrue until it crashes into your other yourselves which question everything.

3 You contradict your two previous statements. Trusting yourself? If you believe in an untruth, should you trust yourself anyway?

4 Read 2 again.

5 If thought can create things, why not CHOOSE what truths you want to happen?#MindOverMatter#joedispenza#QUANTUM field of possible#reality

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Matthew 24:36
“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

King James Version (KJV)

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

You nailed it Kim.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

;)

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Yes, we connect the dots differently in different ways leading to one connection maybe

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The most important thing right now is being unjabbed.