It's almost like we have been left with the fearful scenarios in play so that we are forced to confront our fears, but those "running the game" know that they won't play out. All part of the learning experience to have faith and hope.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin you are such an aspiration! But I'm not feeling fear...I'm actually just tired...I need to have a small win..something to feel hopeful about. I'm having a pity party..tomorrow is a new day I suppose.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I've learned over the past five years: Never, Ever, Ever Give Up, ... Trust yourself ... know that you have brothers in arms and never stand alone ... that the world is much bigger than your own neighbors ... that compassion and empathy are virtues ...
So many new experiences... no fear!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🙌💖🙌
I love L♾P’s messages & images.

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Totally agree!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Down on my knees and have been for years. Love to you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Faith is increasing and it is beautiful Martin.

I'm still clinging onto the hope that the vax injuries are a psyop.

My real world, praise God, has no reality of this.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread