"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

During this time which God has prepared for us as of late, I have learned how to make bagels and baked my first loaf of bread.

Anyone else try anything new lately ?

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

That is very cool, Jason! It is so interesting, as about one month ago I felt God nudging me to make bread, which is brand new to me too. Getting the sourdough starter going was the hardest. And yes, I named it Oliver for my late dog that passed. Gotta name your sourdough starter they say! I enjoy it so much. I was just checking out a recipe for bagels today. I would love any tips you have. I have made pizza and focaccia too. So good! 💛
Jennifer

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Both the bagels and the bread look professional! Well done, my friend. What type of bread is that?

Thank you, I sent you the link to it on another comment of yours, I need to add a touch more milk next time with the bread but the fam was pleased and approves so its a keeper recipe for sure, I am thankful God gives me the ability.

I will remember the extra milk! It is such a blessing to provide your family something so beautifully made and you know exactly what is in the contents. My husband loves the bread and my parents too. My Dad is always requesting more bread! He keeps me busy! 🤣 😅

Knowing what is in it, is key indeed, shake n bake sister..

🤣🙌🏻Shake and bake- that I will remember! 👍🏻

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

😂👍❤️