Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

June has 5 daughters, the oldest 4 are called January, February, March & April, you have to figure out what is the fifth daughters name.

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

Johnny

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Johnny

Johnny

Wow! Refreshed AU and the appearance changed. Great-looking upgrade@administrator :) Somehow feels more stylishly engaging. Well-done!!

😁lol. i fell for it. Johnny

👍zuze

There’s a little Indian and a big Indian sitting on a log, the little Indian is the son of the big Indian, but the big Indian is NOT the father of the little Indian, who is the big Indian? 🤓

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

the Mother

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

😂Is this a serious test??😂

Zuze

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

Johnny

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Johnny ;)

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛yeah i wouldn't name him zuse either guess dad finally put that foot down

https://youtu.be/WOHPuY88Ry4

Johnny Cash - A Boy Named Sue (Live at San Quentin, 1969) - YouTube

Johnny Cash's official music video for 'A Boy Named Sue'. Click to listen to Johnny Cash on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/JCSpot?IQid=JCBNSAs featured on At Sa...

Haha Johnny VK 🥰🙏🏼👍🏻
My Hubby’s name, and My Son’s Name 😊

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Johnny :)

FJB .......Trump is my President

Johnny ,maybe his middle name is zuze 😂

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

😎Johnny!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Johnny

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

What

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Oh, ok🤦‍♀️🙄 Johnny🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Johnny

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙃Wow.its Johnny

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

Zuze

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Johnny.

Zuze

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

😝

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Jimmy..😭🤣🤭

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

😂😂😂👍

(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Johnny of coarse 🤣

😂

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Johnny