In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

no. 😅

justice came SUDDENLY!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Just noticed you beat me to this! A friend sent it to me….😂

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

LMAO at#Pfired! 🤣🤣🤣 👍🏼👍🏼

💥✝️🙏❤️👍😃...thank you VK your posts

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Is he that stupid or he's part of the show playing that stupid?

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Look at the ceiling tile over his head...
'release the Kracken'
?

In response anna justice to her Publication

😆😁🐸😉

In response anna justice to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

From Pepe Lives Matter 😂😂

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

gonna get ahead of it and say that dude did not Epstein himself.

this pfooken guy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what q sh*t show!!!! LMAO

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Just putting this out there. Interesting take on Redpill Project podcast. Thoughts are this is likely a set-up possibly by Moderna to take out Pfizer and massively damage Project Veritas' credit at same time. Corporate Espionage? Moderna suing Pfizer.
Snowflake Walker actually has BCG background. (Boston Consulting Group) Walker probably groomed and pushed toward Project Veritas unknowingly. (Inside job?) Worth a listen!
Dr. Malone possibly plant by deep state? Gets entangled.
https://rumble.com/v279sa6-ep.-509-cyberware-psyop-the-daily-dose.html
Marker: 10:50 to approx 23:00

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

busted 🥳

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I hope this POS gets all he deserves!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

That was stellar. What a freak show.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Murdered

Pfooked...

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Little Mac to his Publication

😂😂😂 THIS!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏Is that the Kraken I see up there. kek. Happy Fryday Patriots.God Bless💞🇨🇦

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Nice !!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The "IN"-FORM-ATION We are Seeking is ALREADY Holofractally Hardwired WITHIN Us.
All Information that We Gather from Other People's Perceptions is Ultimately Grounded in that Information. "Other" People may have Various Interpretations of that Information Depending Upon their Level of Understanding: BUT ALL Information is Accessible to ANYONE at ANYTIME, if they are Able to Release their Emotional and Mental Fragmentation and Learn to LISTEN Deeply with their HEARTS.
Organized Religions and other Self-Annointed "Authorities" derive their Power from Convincing People that THEY are the MIDDLEMEN through which Information can be Accessed, but EVERYTHING You Need is ALREADY WITHIN YOU

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Dude is a crazy friggin snowflake

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Kraken on the ceiling

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Everything is a stage right now his whole fit felt very much like a high school performance

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

How one acts when they know they are pfired and pfooked. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets suicided.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

LMFAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣