#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The "IN"-FORM-ATION We are Seeking is ALREADY Holofractally Hardwired WITHIN Us.
All Information that We Gather from Other People's Perceptions is Ultimately Grounded in that Information. "Other" People may have Various Interpretations of that Information Depending Upon their Level of Understanding: BUT ALL Information is Accessible to ANYONE at ANYTIME, if they are Able to Release their Emotional and Mental Fragmentation and Learn to LISTEN Deeply with their HEARTS.
Organized Religions and other Self-Annointed "Authorities" derive their Power from Convincing People that THEY are the MIDDLEMEN through which Information can be Accessed, but EVERYTHING You Need is ALREADY WITHIN YOU

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response anna justice to her Publication

"When You Make the Above as the Below and the Inner as the Outer and the Outer as the Inner, then Shall the Kingdom of the Father be made Manifest Unto You." -Jesus, in THE LOST GOSPEL OF THOMAS