Atlanta arrested antifa causing massive butt hurt.... Put these punks in jail and you'll never see them again

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Holds true…time and time again

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Sun Tzu

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is ok, they can just go back and live in mommies basement again, where life is fair and no risks are involved. 😏

Any of em end up in prison they'll have a tough time.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

They think THEY are the good guys!!!!!!
🤣😂🤣😂
God's good don't act like that

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IVE BEEN WATCHING THESE SHITBAGS FOR YEARS DESTROYING THINGS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT. ITS BEYOND TIME FOR THEM TO PAY AND IF THEY CHECK OUT TOUGH SHIT FOR THEM THEY MADE THEIR OWN CHOICES. GOOD RIDDANCE

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Do we laugh? Or cry?

Who are they blaming?

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

they were too dumb to know they're just pawns to the ones paying them to cause chaos. they've been told they'll never serve time for what they do, and if they do get arrested, it'll all be taken care of and forgotten about. what they weren't told is when their "employers" see no need for them anymore, they'll rot in jail or worse.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Fooking hope they get butt hurt in jail.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

you do the crime..you do the time!

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

" Hello , George " !

fafo
I see Kemp declared an emergency

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

They didn't have any problem taking money to "break some random shit and watch right wing tears." As if they never knew what they were doing was illegal. I guess they are in for another rude awakening when they realize: They are NOT the "good guys!"

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

"We're the good guys"???! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😡