. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER!! If you could please, he just went into the hospital and hour ago! My parents didnt get the Death Jab, but they got the Nasal Swab. Father going down hill, physically, cant even walk today! I ordered Ivermectin, not here yet. Dad is a 81 yrs old and was still working 8 hrs daily. 20 yr colon cancer survivor! The drs suspect its back. My brother got the swab and he he had several strokes, they got clots out but? The Swabs can be Dangerous too. We live in n.east Pa., any Prayer Warrior oit there? 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

While you wait for the ivermectin...
1.) Go to any tractor supply store or farm feed store and buy ivermectin paste (apple flavor).
2.) Go to the pet store and buy "panacur-c" (fenbendazole). Take 222mg per day, everday until cancer/tumor disappears. This is part of the Joe Tippen protocol. Vitamin E + Curcumin was taken in conjunction for antioxidant purposes.
3.) Buy zinc and vitamin D3. These make ivermectin more effective.
4.) Buy Quercetin (with bromelain) and NAC. These are powerful antioxidants that will help boost glutathione. This helps the immune system fight back damage caused by against protein spikes from swab testing and/or vaccines.
Lots of testimonies out there and many have had positive outcomes.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SherlockPepe in this post can reply

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

Ivermectin can no longer be purchased at TSC in my area, NC. it can be found online. TSC is cabal and attended WEF.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Got mine on line via Amazon. No prescription needed for either. 😇

In response Godly Man to his Publication

TSC was outed as having chicken feed that is stopping hens from laying. So, I agree!

(3) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Thank You. I keep searching for different regimens for my Pop to take. I will print this out and make copies for others too. God Bless! ❤🙏❤