PRAYERS FOR MY FATHER!! If you could please, he just went into the hospital and hour ago! My parents didnt get the Death Jab, but they got the Nasal Swab. Father going down hill, physically, cant even walk today! I ordered Ivermectin, not here yet. Dad is a 81 yrs old and was still working 8 hrs daily. 20 yr colon cancer survivor! The drs suspect its back. My brother got the swab and he he had several strokes, they got clots out but? The Swabs can be Dangerous too. We live in n.east Pa., any Prayer Warrior oit there? 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

Only people mentioned by @Cathyldup in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Cathy, any update on your father and/or your brother's condition?

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

They transferred him to Rehab in another town. They say they found nothing, his muscles are wasting away .He goes to P/T 3 times daily. He is the same as he was the day he was admitted. Still didnt get the Ivermectin i ordered from Ivermectin.com. I hope the site isnt a scam. Its been 11 days since i ordered it. I appreciate your concern, and I Thank you and God Bless you and keep you Well! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Cathy, any update on your father and/or your brother's condition?

praying.....

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response LookUp to his Publication

Thanm you! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sending much love and prayers for wisdom and healing in Jesus Christ Name Amen🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you so much for the Love and Prayers. Dad is weak but he is a fighter. ❤🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

you can get Ivermectin and fenbenzanol at your local feed store

In response James Dean to his Publication

Thank you James. I got ivermectin liquid which i put in my water, not much, 1 or 2 cc. Also got tablets for my Dad from ivermectin.com.....100 tablets for $190. Its a Patriot site. I will be getting he fenbenazole next. God Bless. 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending love, light and healing energies to your precious Dad. May our Divine Creator cover him with healing and comfort. ❤️🙏

In response CharRose to her Publication

Thank you so much Char Rose! Been trying to answer all the posts, im slow. Dad is weak but a strong willed person. The prayers and Love you sent were felt and sooo Appreciated. God Bless! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️

from another Eastern Pee-Ay-er…..prayers for protection and healing over your entire family spoken

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Thank You! ❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

(1) Show this thread

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

nasal swab? the test?

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers🙏

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Isaiah 54:17

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for your father.
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Cathy, I pray your Dad gets along well, God Bless Him!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Father, we lift this precious Dad to you even now and we pray a reversal to any and all effects of the nasal swabs, for Your Glory alone we pray complete healing over him even now, in the name above ALL Names, Yahshuah Hamasiach aka Jesus the Messiah may it be so.
AMEIN!!

(please go by feed stores and see if they carry the Ivermectin Paste as you can get that in him more quickly and the only ingredient if Ivermectin...no fillers, etc. believe the brand name is Durvet and it can be found in the section for horses...God bless you and your precious dad and family!!)

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Thank You Beth Angel for such a Beautiful Loving Prayer! Ivermectin on the way! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

☘️♾️🙏💜🙏♾️☘️

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏prayers love
stay strong and have faith

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Praying for your loved ones💗 Much Light and LQVE
🙏💗✝️✨

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼