Be ready for anything. All eyes on FEMA and the vaccine.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Almost there ... check out the map we have lived through!

😁what the heck can't follow this map!

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

Yes I agree,
I found the bottom left is where we are now and work it backwards from there, to see where we've been.

😁I was just making a joke but yeah looks confusing

np - we are on a long haul road ... never giving up on telling others of this agenda.

I see now mandates exec orders on federal workers and private sector workers. What in the world?! My federal worker family workers and friends are worried. This is NOT right!

We must stand strong, do not squabble with boss, rather unite with others quietly, plan get a lawyer, document everything ... DO NOT COMPLY!!

Research here - on this site, telegram etc. for tactics.
They must put everything in writing, ask for their policy in writing from human resource services. Learn your rights, cite admissions from CDC where stats are compromised. Make them fire you, do not quit.

WE ARE NOT SLAVES.

πŸ’ŒπŸ—οΈ: Message from the angels and some baked goods from the past--This is for you--You are the ONLY one I see that is authentic in this whole feed--I understand optics, but you know my number if you need to call, I will be there! ET phone, gonna have a smoke with you now, I am limited on flames today. I have to only pull the best. You are my strongest fighter...Find rest under GoodA on TS.

Only people mentioned by @Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

https://open.spotify.com/track/692tBsohiPvRH7sUf4NM1O?si=de3e3b749f484090 Know--him to feel him! Geez you people are so hideous and this trolling will not be tolerated! You do not know us, we only allow the space so you can see the truth--you are NOT our family, for now you just PARQ, but we working--You best be on@xtina page exposing her as a pedophile!