Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Save the Children to her Publication

IF every man had this lighthearted energy and could dance like this, the world would be a much better place.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Great Timing! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Don't ever hide your emotions.....🤣 this came to my (granny) mind.....if I could turn back time!🤣

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Love this ❣️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

YES!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Yes, they dance great!

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

Needed to see that! Too much anxiety and self-doubt recently. 💕

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

YESS, LOVE IT !!!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️😁

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

❤️the UP vibe!! 😎🎵😊✨

❤️yes baby that's how we win
love in love and truth
we are changing the world
it's all about the children

late to the party here, but I’m feeling it! 🙏🏼🥰

AWESOME SAUCE

I LOVE IT! I dance and sing all the time, it makes my soul happy. My kids hate it, but I just keep doing it. I always danced in my living room as a kid, and made up dances, it was so much fun.

Musician/Guitarist/Music Creator.....Truther

Fantastic! I'm guilty of posting stuff that we've seen time and time again.... but I try my best to be part of the beautiful light at the end of the tunnel...keep dancing!!

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

YES!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

YES YES YES!!! 😇

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

💃Yes💃

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

1,000 times YES YES YES!!!!! Let's DO THIS.!!

YES!!!

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙌🏻 YES!!! ✨🕊✨

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Yes 💃🏻🕺🏽

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Yes 💃🏻🕺🏽

Vibing whoop whoop

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Hell yeah! And bring us more men confident enough to dance & have a good time! This brings me joy. 💗

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Just trying to imagine my husband dancing! HAHAHA

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️YES...YES...YES.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

. 55 TY VK

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

YYYYEEEEESSSSS, let’s dance! Goosebumps on that, just love it!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

YES!!! I was their dance instructor, btw... j/k👀🤣🤣🤣