Only people mentioned by @seriousreesy in this post can reply

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

The people know what Fauci did. Do not insult our intelligence Do not gas light the people or we will destroy you and Fauci.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

He and his supporting group had better know more than what
we know and the "Real" scientists know--as we can see how little
affect upon the sleepy world our knowledge has had

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Do it, and do it in a timely manner, we are tired of waiting.

👇💯🎯🔥🔥🔥 We have known the truth all along, and have had enough of government’s BS.
Time to reveal the arrests and executions, enough with committee investigations 🔥🦠💉

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Great memes!!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Start out with the fact that the "virus" has never been isolated, meaning that it can't be proven to actually even exist. That'll get the ball rolling.

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

Here's an idea - field questions from the American people we want you to ask Fauci - like when did he learn HCQ and IVM were valid treatments for covid?

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It's one thing for ALL the lies to be revealed it's another thing to punish the people who did this...There needs to be severe consequences or it's all just a show!