Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes. astral projection too

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp 13:42

May 12, 2018 2:18:39 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 4ecafa No. 1385613
PEOPLE UNITED hold the power.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/05/11/facebook-faces-class-action-lawsuit-for-saving-text-and-call-logs-of-users/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Q

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Video length 457

Q457
>>172726 (sum = Q Post 25)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Celebrate this SPECIAL day in a BIG way.
God bless you all.

Q25
Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

(1) Show this thread

Can see then how free thinking frees us from them.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Bookmarking to view again later…lots to unoack here…homework…still processing the first video from today🤦🏼‍♀️
Learned of remote viewing about 20 odd yrs ago.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeppers Nana gets it too. Told yall I have been having some fun over here just wish I had more time to learn more on how to control it.
Some can remote view and pick where they go I have not been about to pick but a couple times.

Where We Go One, We Go All 🙏🏼🦅🇺🇸 Jesus is KING!!! 🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼 #FamilyIsEverything ❤️ #GodWins #Trump2021

This document was sent to me several weeks ago. It also talks about the mind, however, page 25 is missing!!!
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Mo' of this plz

right there with ya

I loved this. It was very HELPFUL.

sync my brain halves. got it.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

This is going to be a heck of a ride .

🥚

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Don't know if this'll post but it's what I have on Hemi-Sync... https://mega.nz/folder/PTZxBSaD#Dz84OghusJd4U1Rr1H43XA

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I’ve been fascinated with brain hemisphere synchronization for awhile & have had positive results with binaural frequencies, meditation, & 🍄 microdosing.

But, my parents reminded me recently that my teachers were always shocked at how equally left & right brain I was in school. I guess its rare? Perhaps due to [their] manipulations?

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Firstly they need to stop it. Secondly yesterday when the storm was bearing down on us my migraine woke up. sucks ass. but my head literally feels halved with pain. I close my eyes amd focus on light flashes to manage the pain. Ive done the healing codes for small pains. like smashed my finger once and did the 55515 and it worked like a charm😉

Just stumblin through life

This topic is the reason I started going down the rabbit hole of Spiritual Alchemy, the Bicameral Mind, and the works of Carl Jung. People hear alchemy and think Philosopher’s Stone and turning lead into gold. But those are metaphors for the continual process of upgrading and refining your consciousness/spirit. From what I understand so far, the subconscious mind communicates in symbols from dreams, visions, synchronicities, etc. So it’s about digging deep into your subconscious mind, interpreting what those symbols mean, and pulling those things up to the surface in the conscious mind where they can be worked with.

Anybody remember that video I, Pet Goat II? This is a screenshot from one of the frames. VK mentioned a while back something along the lines of humanity getting tricked into trading our 3rd eye for something. Maybe that’s another way of saying we lost direct contact with a very powerful part of ourselves

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response BlockII to his Publication

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response BlockII to his Publication

MK Ultra split the mind graphic?

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I really do too VK! https://www.monroeinstitute.org/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

👀👀
Whoa having MAJOR déjà vue with this one!! Have we been here before VK..?? its very strong!! 🙏

Wow!! Replaying this over and over! Seems to subconsciously makes sense as if I know this, and understand this, but at this point, I don’t think I could repeat it to anyone else, and it would make sense!! 🤦‍♀️😬🤷‍♀️

When my daughter was born, I was in hard labor for about eight hours. I never felt a single pain. I felt the contraction but more as a whirlwind but no pain. The delivering OB even asked me about it afterward. He said he could see it in my eyes. My eyes were vacant. I was following directions and responding to questions but somehow not there.
Is this kind of the same thing?

Ohm 🙏🏼❤️

la verite les detruira 😎☝️17:17 John

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Gateway/Hemi-synch exolains the mass take over & degredation of the music industry

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I am with you there.

Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Jeremiah 33:3
2 Corinthians 10:5
5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (MSG) Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it!
Colossians 3:2

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.