If things go to plan tomorrow then this is my last night in my London "posh squat". Time to move on in life and reform and repair the things that no longer serve me. A theme I am hearing from multiple directions right now is that the last few years have worn a lot of people down, and we need to retreat to small circles of people who share our values and vibe, and stay away from places and persons who suck us into worldly ways. London isn't good for me spiritually, so I am not hanging around here any longer, no matter how photogenic or exciting it might be.

I struggle in cities in short stays even, odd to say but it even smells tense to me! Simpler left me more time to be in my own mind. I found it increasingly hard to just have no noise at all except nature's own to plant myself like a tree motionless for a spell sitting in solitude and peace in the midst of it breathing the hum of "nothing" happening near me. I bet it helps, it'd help me but I come from the place in these pictures in this Ozark Mtn. Valley here and as mentioned I don't fare as well packed in with others so close.
Fingers crossed for you, you should get yer'self "absent" for a few days too freind.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it