Not an AU Patriot, but a dear friend. Passing this to you all, as requested, for prayers. He took the jab. 🙏 She's asking as a heart broken Mother in need of our love and support.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

🙏

Prayers of comfort and strength.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

❤❤❤

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏🙏💙

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏💜

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers....🙏🙏🙏🙏

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

May God Bless You, All…Prayers sent 🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

💖🙏🏻💖

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

Prayers!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Prayers for a full recovery…❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏

prayers sent!🙏

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for the Lord to lay his healing hands on him.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏's

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Sending prayers to Jonathan and Mom, hoping that God will hear these prayers and heal Jonathan and put loving caring people as his care providers🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for jonathan and his family
🙏❤️🙏

Honoured to be here. Waiting on God’s Timeline. “But examine everything carefully; HOLD FAST to that which is good.” 1 Thes. 5:20

Prayers sent.
Thank you Holy Spirit.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Prayers for Jonathan and his family
🙏🙏🙏
#PrayerWarriors
#prayerteam

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Jonathan. You know exactly what he needs. Please make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable, good, and trustworthy. Please give Jonathan and his family love, healing, peace, support, strength, courage, wisdom, guidance, and let them know that You are with them, Father. Let them know that You are guiding their pathway with Your light. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️