Excited the next 3 days will be just in and out going to the Reawaken Tour in Nashville tm, Sat.

Then meeting Charlie Ward with my group for brunch to discuss how we can prepare our communities for all the changes and drama coming soon to locations near you and me.

I have met several of them a few times, but have never meet Gen Flynn, Mike Lindell, Eric Trump, or Lara Logan in person so looking forward to that.

I love spending real time with groups of Patriots it is amazing.

You really can only go so far in figuring out how you resonate with people thro a tv screen or zoom, it is much better to feel their sincerety or lack there of in person.

I have met a couple from very popular now Patriots with regular video s that when meaning in person did not get a good feel at all.

Sometimes you can only feel egos in person.
If you are around ppl in person for several hrs usually their true colors come out.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

please take notes and report all we need to know.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

jealous…keep us posted when u can. agree that talking to those patriots in person makes it real. my dental hygienist is one

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

It really is so cool to be around like ppl.
All are Patriots but you would be SO SO surprised at the different levels of awake they are.

The overwhelming majority of Patriots in this crowd will be mostly awake to the politics of it all and the monetary system stuff but not many will be spiritually aware as most here on AU are.

Unless things have changed drastically in the last few months most of these ppl will not be ones that I can have conversations about visions and reptilians and the God consciousness, a few maybe but my experience so far will be mostly not.

Kind of like the difference in AU and TS.

You rarely hear anyone talking about the lies of religion, ETs, astral travel, visions but it is still awesome to talk about all the things we ARE on the same level on.
Nana usually will throw in just a little thing or two to make them wonder about the rest.

(1) Show this thread

Nana are you going to take notes and let use know how they really are in person... asking for those of us who won't get the chance to meet any of them in person!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Nana
What an unforgettable next 3 days you have coming up.
Looking forward to hearing and seeing pic If they are allowed
💞🤗😇👋

Have fun, Nana!! Dr Charlie Ward is one of my favorites! 🥰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

He is really nice in person.

(1) Show this thread