Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Excited the next 3 days will be just in and out going to the Reawaken Tour in Nashville tm, Sat.

Then meeting Charlie Ward with my group for brunch to discuss how we can prepare our communities for all the changes and drama coming soon to locations near you and me.

I have met several of them a few times, but have never meet Gen Flynn, Mike Lindell, Eric Trump, or Lara Logan in person so looking forward to that.

I love spending real time with groups of Patriots it is amazing.

You really can only go so far in figuring out how you resonate with people thro a tv screen or zoom, it is much better to feel their sincerety or lack there of in person.

I have met a couple from very popular now Patriots with regular video s that when meaning in person did not get a good feel at all.

Sometimes you can only feel egos in person.
If you are around ppl in person for several hrs usually their true colors come out.

Have fun, Nana!! Dr Charlie Ward is one of my favorites! 🥰

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Screenmaker55 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

He is really nice in person.