I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I apologize, however I have been permanently banned from twatter on all of my accounts. I simply stated traitors need to swing.

I don't like telegram been banned from gab and about to leave TS.

I'm focusing on real life.

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

It is all so tiresome… so much effort wasted and no real process of justice.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I'm shocked and perplexed by this response....
Never ever ever give up fighting for what you believe in.
One day we will look back and it will seem like but a fraction of a moment in time!
Meanwhile, God said LIV...FAMILY IS EVERYTHING.
I speak as one who has lost much in my life of close to 70 years.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

I will never quit fighting...I simply will choose the battlefield that can use my expertise.

#BlessUp

I fully understand...I was surprised by the response you got from Martin. Tiresome? Exciting things are happening everywhere!
I personally have been called to focus in other directions also.
Same war, different front lines.
GODSPEED!

Many have been on the front lines for years, while others learned and joined the resistance recently.

There is a reason there are hospitals, to help mend the wounded and provide rest.

Many Patriots are tired, it does not mean we stop, it is a factual statement about our current state of being. Patriots Worldwide lack the one thing satan wishes so hard for..... Quit, there is not one iota of quit in our blood...

God already won.

Walk out your divine inheritance.

#BlessUp

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I am respectfully acquiring this meme!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread