Update: The ER doctor had referred me to an oncologist to see if I actually have cancer. They called and said I had to have a cancer diagnosis from my primary doctor before they would see me. I have no intention of doing chemo or radiation, so I said goodbye. I went to the feed store today and got Fenbendazole. I already have Ivermectin. The lady at the feed store knew all about Joe Tippens. She said that is the way she would go if she had cancer. I have joined the Fenbendazole Facebook group. I'm not going to let this thing get me! I am so grateful for all of your prayers and sweet responses. I was blown away when I saw how many of you had responded. Thank you! Thank you! God bless you all!

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Thank you for sharing. You inspire me and give me strength! πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

My sister had breast cancer 10 years ago aside from radiation treatments she has since been taking Mushroom complex Supplements & has been fine since.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/types-of-mushrooms-cancer/

God bless you - prayers & love
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God bless you - prayers & love
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

May your soul find the answers you seek, listen as you move thru your journey, it will guide youπŸ™β€οΈβœ¨πŸ•―

I am 27 years free of cancer & each step I traveled gave me choices in making those decisions only you can decide! Was the hardest thing I ever did in my life! I only wish that I had been where I am today in knowledge, life could have been easier! You are blessed Meeka, do not fear, you are loved❀️

My granddaughter is taking it .. gotten from Farmer's co-op feed store. It has help many. Taking right amount is key!
God Bless you and keep you .... you are loved and Guided!

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

You should consider Dandelion Root Tea. There is considerable science showing the success of Dandelions / Dandelion root against cancer. I do not have cancer but still have some dandelion root tea every few months. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=Dandelion+cancer

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I use a product called β€œdandy blend” in my coffee everyday. its sold as a coffee alternative but I just add a spoonful to my cup of coffee. I cant tell its in there. Also has barely and chicory. It is reasonably priced and easily found on line. The only draw back is they dont list the actual amount of dandelion root so could be very little.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Black seed oil may help.

(3) Show this thread

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Praying for you!

I had it in my sinus and i tool apricot seeds they have cyanide in them that attacks bad cells but doesnt damage good cells. I did do both chemo and radiation which I regret whole heartedly I would never do it again. I havent been the same person I was since their poison. I also cooked up cbd oil on my stove. (never smoked weed in my life). I felt like I was in a breaking bad eppisode. Good luck you got this and what ever you do DONT give it any POWER dont give it a name minimise it like a little cold.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Praying fot your healingπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ’ž

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™β€οΈ

God has your back, you ain't a going nowhere. Love ya.

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

My best to you. Went through bone marrow cancer with my husband and now, not 7 years later, my NEVER vaxxed 24 yr old son has Hodgkins. (a former neighbor and I think it was the water). After all the tests and a diagnosis our homeopath said we will need bigger tools as he tried all natural in the fall. πŸ˜” In addition to the chemo he has eliminated sugar and processed carbs (a big thing), taking essiac tea, ozonated water, apricot kernals, CBD, DMSO. I hope he will add in Ivermectin or Fenben in time also.
One step at a time. β€πŸ’β˜€οΈβ€

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Love Wins to her Publication

You have had a hard time! I pray that your son successfully beats the Hodgkins. I'm trying to eliminate carbs and sugar, but it is difficult. Working on trying to be more alkaline, too!

(1) Show this thread

praying for you. πŸ™β€οΈ keep us posted.❀️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Praying for you, strength and healing. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ God bless you Meeka! I will pray that God guides and protects you each and every step of your journey to restored health. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name. ❀️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ’–πŸ™