It’s not a fluke that you are alive and here on AU today.

Both sides see your value.

[One] wants to control your soul.

The other is ]family[.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🙏Amen❤️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I can’t wait to meet our family
face to face
heart to heart
Giant hugs inbound
🙏🏻❤️🕊️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Family Is Everything=252
https://anonup.com/thread/11509209

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i was absent for a long while and it's definitely felt like coming home. The timing was perfect for me. 💫

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i was absent for a long while and it's definitely felt like coming home. The timing was perfect for me. 💫

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

We are/have been in a spiritual war since conception. Eyes wide open = Checkmate.

Christian. Jesus is Lord. Put your whole faith and trust in Him.

Sorry guys, but what is 'AU' please? ..

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Philip Rivers to his Publication

This platform AU is AnonUp.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Appreciate you Patriot! Hope you and your loved ones are all well.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

#FamilyIsEverything💗@Doqholliday 🐸 I am so proud and blessed to be here, with all of you brave and beautiful frens, from all over the world. I salute you🙏✨ TheTruthShinesBright✨ TheBestIsYetToCome ✨11:11✨ WWG1WGA💗

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

You're all my cousins on the AU side ❤️ I'm extremely happy to be here!!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

So blessed to be here.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Nothing is random.
You are exactly where you need to be.
Love you Doq, and all the AU family!
💓💓💓💓💓
#vibes
#Love

#FamilyIsEverything

#tbiytc
✨✨✨✨✨

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

🙏❤️✝️👍💥😃

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Love me some DoQ+! ❤️

(2) Show this thread

🙏🏻

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Most Don't realize That There Soul Is Not There's To Give one way or the other.
You Have A Choice That Is all!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️This is my home. I love you all so much. You are my family. Thank you for being here with me. God bless you all. Hugs.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

🤗...💞💝

(1) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

i love💜 you unconditionally Sisters and Brothers of the DIVINE Light of Christ
infinite Blessings
]Soul[ ❤️‍🔥 ]Family[

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️ Everything that's lead me here is Not a coincidence!
It's been a gift no doubt! 💝

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Amazing reading this I just know im a child of God. I love it here. You guys are beautiful spirited people. smart too.
💝💯

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sync🎇 in thought😊 as I lay in bed last night, I thought of how much ALL OF US have endured over our lifetimes. So much heartache, trials, pain. And then I thought about how damn badass it made every one of us💖 How what was sent to break us truly did make us🎇 Man, how lucky are we?!💖💖💖😎 Every last soul here was led here by something bigger than us. How amazing! How beautiful💖 Makes me giddy DoQ😊#SideBySide#connected

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

this is exactly what I was thinking yesterday morning while driving to work… exactly!!! you’re in my head!!!!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Amen Fren! I literally was having a similar dicussion and said “Gee okay so we thought we were tough?”🙊😂🤣 Hugs, thankQ for sharing!💕

(4) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What can you tell us DoQ and@vincentkennedy bout what this young lady is laying out?

"Assuming" as I do that Charlie has some connection to the QFS or Juan would not have taken space with him to discuss it.
Charlie has stated that she is schooling him on how this functions.

I understand the banking and monetary system and I understand most all of what she is describing (fast as she is talking) but most people will not have a clue as if she is speaking another language. Some of this is not clear to me how they think normal ppl would ever know the difference the way she is laying it out in good CBDC and bad.

I will be having Brunch with Charlie in a few days.
Questions at the ready???
You know I am nice but at the same time I don't cut slack.

https://rumble.com/v25k79w-part-3-with-documents-white-hats-bringing-down-the-banking-system-with-emil.html

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

If you believe the WH are in control and the “Plan” is on track, surely they included a plan for our financial future. Stellar is it. The current stock market is a cesspool we need something new. Whip and Emily are legit IMO, ask Charlie at your brunch.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I was very impressed with Emily. I don't think Emily is for anyone that has not been playing with cryptos for a while.

(6) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

WE are family, I got all my brothers and sisters with me!!

Sister Sledge - We Are Family - YouTube

Four sisters: Kim Sledge (born 21 August 1957), Debbie Sledge (born 9 July 1954), Joni Sledge (born 13 September 1956), and Kathy Sledge (born 6 January 1959...

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

remember this one!!

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I feel like your spirits are familiar but why can't I remember?

(4) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Does anyone else, as a little child, remember waking up and trying to discern if you were really here or in a dream...it just didn't feel right. I'm 67 and never forgot those mornings.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Buddy Greene - I Don't Belong (Sojourner's Song) [Live] - YouTube

Buddy Greene - Official Video for 'I Don't Belong (Sojourner's Song) [Live]', available now!Buy the full length DVD/CD 'Heaven' Here: http://smarturl.it/GM.H...

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I need a little sister sledge here we are family

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

I agree.

Patriots I have connected with I feel I have met before...

Most think I'm mad, mentally ill, nuts.

The matrix agents won't win.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love you all, at this point most have to know that this is no coincidence!😘
NEVER give anyone access to your soul.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

We love us some Nana too!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

We love us some Nana too!

(7) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening