Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Isaiah1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1616616764179189761?s=20&t=cQEHjH3-An4p_cX46tKvuQ

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

💙Designed back in 2020--I fill the void with galaxies and whenever I feel lonely, afraid, or scared, I always go back to my hart and see who I am. I see the stars shining bright for us and they love us and support us. A few bad eggs, cannot ruin our family under TRUMP's umbrella--our family is safe--SATAN'S Wicked will FALL, it is a Biblical promise. The fact that people are still holding on to you and not letting you go, tells me that they will never grow--it is a waste of time to be here when we are bumping threads all over the galaxy and they don't see us. Baby you are beautiful just the way you are. Don't ever allow anyone to define and place you in a box. I am sorry I haven't been able to reach out as much as I'd like. I had to really determine who in my life was worthy of coming home to mars after everyone in this world, except you has shown me that they only care about themselves. My kind, the empath, the psychic, the free-spirit cannot grow here or thrive. 💜

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

(BM) (BAC) [K]
14=NO MERCY!
Vince "Vanessa" Vasquez lmao...
Know it is the correct way because--This person went to "SULTANA HS" VS. HESPERIA HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY APPER TO LOVE THE NUMBER 22 LIKE US AND TAYLOR SWIFT...I HAVE SO MANY TABS OPEN ON MY COMP RIGHT NOW I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE THE ONE PLAYING MUSIC IS AND I NEED TO SHIFT FREQUENCY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Jn1NhJYGA

(1) Show this thread

COW

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

How precious.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

So cool

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

There is probably 17 decodes in this and I'm sure someone will figure it all out but all I see is that sweet baby. I adore cows. 😍

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

3rd Temple?

"-The WH"

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️ Years ago we raised 2 cows, brought them home in the back of a pick up truck & named them Mork & Mindy Moo. ☺️

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

Love that! I can’t wait to have an animal sanctuary full of rescue cows and their babies (and lots of other of God’s creatures)! 😍

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Everyone will get one of these under the rules of NESARA.

That's the best news I've heard all day!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Oh My! ❤️

Cute Red Heifer 😍♥

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Miniature Highland Calf 🥰🥰🥰

Have a Great Day VK and Patriots 💖💖💖
✨ The Myk Hyn Line The Finish ✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good afternoon VK!

Something happening in Israel?

What a cute little heifer!

Who's the driver?

❤️❤️❤️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Good Afternoon......that is the sweetest, little, baby.....I want one ;)

My youngest boy told me this morning that those are the kind of cows we need to buy

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

💗

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

adorable little hefer !

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Cute little Red Heffer

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!!

Just: Love !!

Saving Israel for Last
They have there Messiah in place it seems
Biblical

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good afternoon VK. Love this little guy!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp 1315

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I think that point is now no time like the Present!

(1) Show this thread

Good Morning, VK.
Never knew cattle could be so adorable.
🥲😻❤️

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Red Heffer without Blemish?? Are we close to that time?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Tomorrow would be good! 😁

(1) Show this thread

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
(1) Show this thread