One Step At A Time...
Moments like this I have to remind myself to stop, relax, breath and give it to God. I'm a bit overwhelmed and I need prayer not only for myself but friends and family as well. One of my friends, her husband was laid off and was told to file for unemployment. The job did cut backs and they let the guys that refused the jab last year go. Also my dad had lazer surgery done on a kidney stone and a stint put in, moving too much hurts him so he has to be still and rest...my dad does not know how to switch off lol. Additionally Shareef, my boyfriend, has been experiencing alot of pain lately some of it is lyme disease related accompanied with other aches and pains that make him really uncomfortable. Finally my hot water heater busted today, it's going to be a rough 48hrs getting it replaced. Budget is going to get tight but God will see me through. Thank you to anyone who sees this and feels called to pray for all of us! 🕊🙏🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Treatment for Lyme Disease (per Penny Kelly). I understand you probably don't have the money for a BCX machine, but perhaps your boyfriend could buy some time on one.

Lyme Disease is a version of Mycoplasma Fermentans. Use custom program 25 and 26 on BCX machine.

Praying for you, your friend's husband, your dad, and your boyfriend.🙏🙏🙏

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you very much, I'll foward this thread link to him so he can see this, I send him anything that might help. 😊
Appreciate your prayers too! 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

💜 SENDING LOVE AND LIGHT TO EACH OF YOU!💜

✅ Trusting your friend's husband will not only find a job soon, but a much better one with better pay. I believe this will sooner/later be seen as a blessing in disguise, working for an employer who lays off based on being vaxxed is not a preferred one.
✅Sending lots of healing energy for your Dad's quick recovery.
✅Sending lots of healing energy to Shareef --trusting a holistic
healing approach to rid him of Lyme disease comes soon.
✅ Trusting there will be financial favor coming your way - seemingly out of nowhere.

And so it is.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response CharRose to her Publication

Amen what a blessing this is,
thank you for praying over us!
🥰🕊🙏🤍

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response CharRose to her Publication

That's a beautiful blessing. DITTO!

(2) Show this thread

God bring healing to those that need healed, provide for all of Serah and her families needs. Thank you for your divine intervention and provisions.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you Chonita 🥰🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Oh Serah, prayers for comfort and peace. Arnica oil helped me with my hip pain and I also have copper knee braces for hiking, they help tremendously.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pain-relief/surprising-natural-pain-killers

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this, I might use it myself for my own aches and pains. Thank you for your prayers 🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers and healing vibes to all you love Serah🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you very much Janet! 🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I am so sorry 😞 I feel so overwhelmed at times with helplessness . I send love and prayers for you 🙏 I am sorry 😞

In response Kaye Revels to her Publication

Thank you Kaye!
We'll be alright now that we're covered in prayer by people that love us! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask and thank you for the blessings of love, joy and peace in sweet Sarah's life and family🕊❤️🎶through our Blessed King Jesus Christ amen✨🕊❤️

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you very much my sweet fren! 🕊🤍

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you and your family queenesther 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Thank you Ville 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

May God Almighty😇✝️🙏Send his Blessings, healing🌈 light✨ and LQVE💗 to you and your loved ones🙏💗
Big hugs and LQVE🙏✨💗 Fren

Thank you very much Kristine! 🥰🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for ALL of you!!! Much love to all of you!!! 🙏 💕

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 Thank you! 🤗

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏 for your loved one's healings

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thank You! 🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

🥰🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God we ask in many voices together that you lift up our Sarah and her family. Lord open doors for them that only you can send in their paths. Father we need her here at full strength in our chain of light as she is a vital voice standing in your authority. In the Blood of Jesus Thank you Father.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What a powerful prayer 🔥
heart felt! 💜
Thank you Nana, love you so much!!

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

When it rains, it pours. Sounds like a lot of rain your way! Know that you are not alone and will get through the storm! We are with you and your family. Lifting you all in prayer! Hang in there and keep us posted! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

That's ok 😊 rain has come, not to stay, but to pass. Thank you for your prayers and I will update if things change for any of us. 🤍

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️

In response Sea Shell to his Publication

12:30 [123]
🥰🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Hey Serah, what kind of kidney stone is your dad dealing with, calcium or oxalte stone? Also look into HBOT treatment for your boyfriend. Will keep all of you in my prayers for things to turn around and be on the upswing. Blessings! 🌹🙏🌹🙏🌹🙏🌹

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Calcium.
I'll ask Shareef about HBOT. 😊
Thank you for your prayers! 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I had kidney stones, lythotrypsy, & stint, very uncomfortable; dirt road dicussions on TG has lits of info on Lyme disease & treatment…hang in🙏🏻

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I'm sorry you had to go through that never fun, my dad's been dealing with stones for several years now 😞 Shareef follows DRD even directs others to them when they want more info on ivermectin. He's been taking it regularly I just pray he can start to feel more himself soon rather than a prisoner to his own pain.

(1) Show this thread

GOD WILL SEE ME THROUGH =226
LOOK TO THE SAVIOUR =226
OUR HOPE IS IN CHRIST =226
Stack those 2's: (46)
BEST = 46
WHO = 46
HERO = 46
*prayers to you 💖🤗

In response Pam Raspino to her Publication

Thank you my sweet fren! 🥰🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers for you and your loved ones Serah. 🙏❤️🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Thank you my sweet fren! 🥰🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

praying Serah 🙏🏻💕

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Thank you so much my sweet fren! 🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

hope you felt all the love n prayers sent since you posted

sending my love n positive thoughts to you and your boyfriend ❤️🤞🙏

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I absolutely have and I'm so thankful for every single one of them! Thank you for your prayers Keri! 🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Serah seems I’m late so catching up on prayers for you and your loved ones. They will be well and you will have hot water soon. The Lord is closer to you in times of stress. 🙏💕

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Prayers are never late, the way I see it we each experience things at the exact moment we needed to experience them in order to fulfill a plan bigger than us. Thank you for your prayers, I appreciate you! 🤍

(1) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Serah, I pray for God to send his Divine healing to your father and boyfriend. I ask you Lord for their healing, their comfort and Love be given to Serah and her family. Give her strength and comfort and knowledge to know how to help her family. Please take their pain away Lord, in the name of my Savior and Father, Jesus. Amen 🙏🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

That was a beautiful prayer!
Thank you Cathy 🕊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response Patriot Mom to her Publication

Thank you so much! 😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏🌈🙏💞🙏

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I'll pray for you and I could use some right back, Serah.
Right now it's very heavy and noisy and I feel it at the soul level.
I was injured pretty bad at work on friday and my left arm is in the beginning stages of healing from that. Very hurty.
Big deep breaths
and lots of hugs.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Ouch! I'm sorry you were hurt so badly! 😞 You got it prayers headed your way too!

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

🙏⬆️🌞🐸

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

Tyvm 🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread