I have had a long romp through the non-heterosexual landscape. Have seen a lot of human diversity that my conventional straight friends never get near. It’s a tough subject to write about. How do we deal with, for example, honestly saying you are same-sex attracted and discovering that we have been deliberately hormonally disrupted? A lot of Bible bashers come over as self-righteous bigots, who have never walked in the shoes of others or faced derision for simply wanting ordinary human closeness they are comfortable with. I am having a very hard rethink about how I got to where I am at. Grindr and Manhunt have brought deep problems by putting casual sex everywhere. The urge to define people with labels is dangerous. The LGBTQ ideology is not representative of the population it hijacks. None of the trans folk I know give a hoot about pronouns but do want basic respect and dignity for their individual jouneys and struggles. My data collection was costly. Need to use it wisely.

Being involved in the BDSM community as a whole gave me a ton of insight into the LBGT community. I posed the question one night in deep talks, is there anyone here who has not been psychologically groomed or sexually abused as children? No. It's all about healing the wounds and changing the thoughts as well as actions. It seems to me that some trans people are damaged beyond their understanding and this is how they cope. It's addicting as well as self distancing because of the psychological damage that has been done. I believe they are sick and not in a derogatory way but that they have an illness. This is why we have to save the children and stop perpetuating the cycle. Hurting children has hurt humanity.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Duhble_Dee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Duhble Dee, click on at the bottom under it