I have had a long romp through the non-heterosexual landscape. Have seen a lot of human diversity that my conventional straight friends never get near. It’s a tough subject to write about. How do we deal with, for example, honestly saying you are same-sex attracted and discovering that we have been deliberately hormonally disrupted? A lot of Bible bashers come over as self-righteous bigots, who have never walked in the shoes of others or faced derision for simply wanting ordinary human closeness they are comfortable with. I am having a very hard rethink about how I got to where I am at. Grindr and Manhunt have brought deep problems by putting casual sex everywhere. The urge to define people with labels is dangerous. The LGBTQ ideology is not representative of the population it hijacks. None of the trans folk I know give a hoot about pronouns but do want basic respect and dignity for their individual jouneys and struggles. My data collection was costly. Need to use it wisely.

you continue to be honest and emotionally raw....I have a question for you. it is one thing to be lonely, but are you truly, deeply comfortable with yourself? you need to accept yourself wholly before engaging in a relationship. at least one that is lasting and meaningful.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnneM1217 in this post can reply

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

I am in the midst of that process. Have had a recent experience of spiritual intimacy that has entirely changed my understanding. Now dealing with the legacy of habitual desires and behavious with fractures that even predate my birth. Have finally seen how my foundational ability to relate was sabotaged by my parents’ non-alignment and my father being “religiously cuckolded” by my uncle, who dragged my mother back to the Jehovah’s Witnesses leaving my father impotent as head of the family, with consequences for me.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

💕it was a rhetorical question. you are on a very sacred path, full of ripping away layers of hurt, shame. at the bottom you will find solace and salvation. keep sharing as you need to. you are safe and loved and respected here Martin. deep, lasting hugs to you my dear.💕

(1) Show this thread