I wonโ€™t name names, but there are some nominal patriots out there who like to write scathing and discouraging comments about others who see things differently or are at an earlier stage of learning. Itโ€™s fine on the chans, all part of the rawness and anonymity means it isnโ€™t self-important. I rarely say anything about such behaviour, but my respect for the speaker tanks, and I donโ€™t seek out their message. The war is fundamentally about getting to a vibe above the enemyโ€™s reach. Lowering the vibe is acting against your own side. Harsh accountability is not low vibe, destructive one-upmanship is.

๐Ÿ™Œ Iโ€™m glad someone said it, Martin. I just scroll past. Say a small prayer. If they are relentless, unfortunately I block. My brain is tired. This is my oasis. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Me too Jody. Try to be nice but they are just down and out rude and mean trying to provoke, then i block ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I hate doing it! Thankfully its only been a few.

(1) Show this thread