I won’t name names, but there are some nominal patriots out there who like to write scathing and discouraging comments about others who see things differently or are at an earlier stage of learning. It’s fine on the chans, all part of the rawness and anonymity means it isn’t self-important. I rarely say anything about such behaviour, but my respect for the speaker tanks, and I don’t seek out their message. The war is fundamentally about getting to a vibe above the enemy’s reach. Lowering the vibe is acting against your own side. Harsh accountability is not low vibe, destructive one-upmanship is.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You are right Martin. Thank you

WE LOVE YOU MARTIN FOR EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND THE GREAT WORDS AND PHOTOS YOU HAVE BLESSED THE Q / MAGA MOVEMENT WITH
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND I PRAY IN JESUS NAME GOD GIVES YOU A RENEWED SPIRIT PEACE STRENGTH COURAGE AND FAITH TO CARRY ON
ON WARD AND UP WARD WE GO WWG1WGA WW

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I agree, we are not all here to think alike. We must listen to each other even if we do not agree, If we don't agree harsh words are not how we take care of it.

SEEKER OF TRUTH, WILL QUESTION EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, BLOCK ME NOW! AU IS NOT A FREE SPEECH PLATFORM.

But see, Im not in the earlier stage of learning. What I have in fact learned is those who post dates and lunar cycles blah blah blah, are doing more harm than those of us who warn the "early stage" anons against putting much trust in the satire accounts that post an algebraic equation, that leads to this date and the blood moon........ as if it means anything. Those who are new, see this crazy stuff, which has never and will never be true and starts to believe the MSM is true with their assessment that the Q army are a bunch of wackos. SOME ARE!!! Some, like me, who is on his 3rd AU account....worse than FB and Twitter, because of the the babies who can't support their nonsesnsical posts with factual reasoning of how they came to their conclusion, fight against the nonsense. Equate it to a math teacher giving a test and wanting the students to SHOW THEIR WORK so the teacher can understand. Showing the works explains how the answer was accomplished. Trust your work, teach us!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response NATHANIEL RUSSELL to his Publication

Why are you on your 3rd AU account?

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Thank you for saying this.... The vibe of this website has changed and feels like it is on another road. Love and compassion are the answers. The battle is not here... this place needs to be a respite so one can recharge, collect more information and go out and spread the information.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🙌 I’m glad someone said it, Martin. I just scroll past. Say a small prayer. If they are relentless, unfortunately I block. My brain is tired. This is my oasis. 🙏❤️

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Me too Jody. Try to be nice but they are just down and out rude and mean trying to provoke, then i block 👍😊🙏❤🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY.
GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

agreed....I see those posts and want to comment....but I will take the advice of...."take what resonates" and then I move on.

You eloquently speak what many of us are thinking. I am much more harsh and less effective
I am so happy to call you my friend btw

FJB .......Trump is my President

Anothers opinion does not define who you are .

For sure. I've had to "tune out" several of those. It is exhausting just reading the squabbles. So much focus and energy wasted.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

There was one in particular recently that made me go - whoa! I suppose, perhaps AU is not immune to infiltration? I enjoy the variety of posts, content and it's a freat place to be!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

No one above another.

#BlessUp

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

No one above another 🤗

(1) Show this thread