welcome to my life

if i did not find you Anons im telling you i would have given up by now and i can confidently say that. i had no hope. you all give me strength to continue. love you all :) ♥️🙏 each of you are extremely intelligent and unique in your own way😻♥️🙏

if you have any info on POTS for me
please send my way.
i will read it.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

The symptoms sound like toxic exposure. How long have you had this?
https://theceliacmd.com/what-is-pots-syndrome/

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

since working in Honda manufacturing plant from 2016 to 2018. they fired me on Friday going into Labor day Monday... i was blindsided :/

they fired me because all of A sudden i was sick AF and could not work or even write... my arms stopped working...

one day i woke up and could not lift 60 lb weights anymore. havent been able to go to the gym since 2018. and i used to go 2-3 times a day. i loved being active.
its the weirdest thing...
i can barely type on my phone i hit the backspace bar every other key 🤣 its pretty annoying.

My thoughts...you need a heavy-duty detox that covers toxins and heavy metals. This should ONLY be done with a professional practitioner who specializes in this. I've been there. It can take 6-12 months (sometimes more) but...you'll get your life back. Dr. Bill Cole has a program...about 7K, but essential to safely get the Sh*t OUT! Sending (gentle) Hugs!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhoenixRizing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phoenix Rizing, click on at the bottom under it