welcome to my life

if i did not find you Anons im telling you i would have given up by now and i can confidently say that. i had no hope. you all give me strength to continue. love you all :) ♥️🙏 each of you are extremely intelligent and unique in your own way😻♥️🙏

if you have any info on POTS for me
please send my way.
i will read it.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

IDK that it would be of interest to you but the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza is phenomenal. In 1986 he was run over by a truck, refused 5 surgeons advice to have rods placed in his spine bc of 5 broken vertebrae. Couldn't stand, sit, walk, care for himself. He used mental rehearsal, clear intentions, elevated emotions to totally heal himself. In 12 weeks went back to work (chiropractor) but for decades now has been conducting workshops (he has books too, latest is "Becoming Supernatural" previous "You are the Placebo" His workshops are often 1000 people. Many get hooked up to heart and brain monitors so their heart coherence and brain waves can be monitored in the week long trainings. Phenomenal healings take place from people doing this inner work--all documented and verified by professionals. After he healed himself from the accident, he traveled to 17!! different countries to learn about people's "spontaneous remissions". He then pursued mind/body healing, epigenetics, brain science..

Research the Vagus Nerve...here are some techniques to stimulate it...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5778345/
https://ldnresearchtrust.org/video-diagnoses/pots

LDN is extremely safe, rare to no side effects, and effective for many many conditions. I use it for autoimmune issues and can attest to its effectiveness and safety for me.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

thank you very much ♥️🙏🌹

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Did I read right that you worked at Honda factory??? Look what I found. https://ecosh.com/complete-heavy-metal-detox-diet-7-plants-to-cleanse-your-body-from-heavy-metals/

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

wow. thank you 😪

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

yes i worked at honda lol
slaved for 60 hours a week building honda civics for canada usa and mexico years 2015 to 2019 i built.
i did the breaks, rear suspension, doors, and surprise, the engine plant!!!!!! :/ engine test fire booth was right beside me for 8 months 60 hours a week.

grr

(3) Show this thread

You might want to check if there are any new 4G or 5G antenna tower in your surroundings or new Wifi in your house. Symptoms of Electrosensitivity resemble all of these symptoms above and the fatigue is very present.

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I have been working on a product line and researching forever! I came across purple sweet potato, beet root, (for blood and heart) check these out do a lto of research. The benefits are so many to list here!!! Incredible! (AGAIN do the research on these can have adverse reactions with medications) and then I would recommend a parasite and heavy metal cleanse. Cloves, black walnut hulls, capsules of wormwood, and Diatamacious Earth., I use these in my product cleanse as a spiced tea. (again wormwood must be in capsules) Research all of this because me I am not a doctor!
read more about a herbal cleanse here:
https://drclark.net/en-us/cleanses/herbal-parasite-cleanse#:~:text=For%20the%20MAINTENANCE%20PARASITE%20PROGRAM%2C%20once%20a%20week,no.%207%20wormwood%20capsules%203%20no.%203%20cloves

I went through testing after having a stroke in my pons that i recovered fully. I found that my potassium and salt content was depleted and started on oral rehydration salts. I also had blood pressure issues and got on some meds. I have issues very rarely now.

In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

interesting thank you for sharing. when i eat my meals i always have an urge to put a lot of salt on, i really think that's my body telling me we need more!!

(1) Show this thread

hope you are researching also

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

i am 😻 i have found so many people on twitter of all places, with the same issues as me from Gardasil. especially on RFK Jrs twitter page

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHAT is POTS????? I wish that when someone posts an Acronym
that they would also define what it represents instead of just Assuming Everyone is Already Famiar with it.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

it says the name in the 3 pictures attached multiple times. thanks

Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS)

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/postural-orthostatic-tachycardia-syndrome-pots

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Try Ivermectin its a miracle drug and has been suppressed by big pharm far too long Big pharma is going down Like a 3 dollar hooker

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

The symptoms sound like toxic exposure. How long have you had this?
https://theceliacmd.com/what-is-pots-syndrome/

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

since working in Honda manufacturing plant from 2016 to 2018. they fired me on Friday going into Labor day Monday... i was blindsided :/

they fired me because all of A sudden i was sick AF and could not work or even write... my arms stopped working...

one day i woke up and could not lift 60 lb weights anymore. havent been able to go to the gym since 2018. and i used to go 2-3 times a day. i loved being active.
its the weirdest thing...
i can barely type on my phone i hit the backspace bar every other key 🤣 its pretty annoying.

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

My daughter has Lyme disease, because of her diagnosis I have done a lot of research on the disease. One interesting thing I fell upon is that POTS, ACL, MS, and many other diseases are actually misdiagnosed post Lyme. Yes all the symptoms above my daughter had to endure.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

I started my daughter on Ivermectin last month. She had Lyme since 2017. I actually kept the Lyme in check by taking ASEA. I just want it gone.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

They knew we would need and support eachother!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I would never have made it, not a chance 💝

(1) Show this thread