welcome to my life

if i did not find you Anons im telling you i would have given up by now and i can confidently say that. i had no hope. you all give me strength to continue. love you all :) ♥️🙏 each of you are extremely intelligent and unique in your own way😻♥️🙏

if you have any info on POTS for me
please send my way.
i will read it.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

The symptoms sound like toxic exposure. How long have you had this?
https://theceliacmd.com/what-is-pots-syndrome/

since working in Honda manufacturing plant from 2016 to 2018. they fired me on Friday going into Labor day Monday... i was blindsided :/

they fired me because all of A sudden i was sick AF and could not work or even write... my arms stopped working...

one day i woke up and could not lift 60 lb weights anymore. havent been able to go to the gym since 2018. and i used to go 2-3 times a day. i loved being active.
its the weirdest thing...
i can barely type on my phone i hit the backspace bar every other key 🤣 its pretty annoying.

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

My thoughts...you need a heavy-duty detox that covers toxins and heavy metals. This should ONLY be done with a professional practitioner who specializes in this. I've been there. It can take 6-12 months (sometimes more) but...you'll get your life back. Dr. Bill Cole has a program...about 7K, but essential to safely get the Sh*t OUT! Sending (gentle) Hugs!