You Patriots created the movement that everyone will want to be a part of for decades and decades to come.

Some of you just don’t realize it yet.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️ 🤗 It's been a fun rollercoaster ride that's for sure!
Hiya Doq!😎

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

😂😂😂😂

Trump 4 Eva

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I don't feel like we created it, but we were ushered here to fulfill it's mission. I'm thankful I was one of the chosen.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Blessed to have been chosen 🙏

🥲♥️

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

seems to line up here too Doq.
👇

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

sync. I just finished watching a movie (literally less then an hour ago) about the book of Daniel. It ended with this scripture.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

👊👊👊

(2) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🙏

. 🙏🏼🥰

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

yes . WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Our Love Movement❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Not all of us on looking up to MLK.

Its also coming out he may have been put out there by the see I ay and used to stir up racial division.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Three acronyms that could be made out to mean anything. I thought confusing and uncertain is what the evil does. Why do we use their method, why not use clear words, if the good ones already won? The military said about one evil one "no name" because they refuse to use their name, but if Martin Luther King was a good guy why not use his whole name? Wait a second, he has a second name like so many of the controllers do. And we know he was not a good guy. So who is Vincent Kennedy referring to in this posting then? Or...! 😳

(12) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

take that as a you too Keri 😉🤞

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE GOLDEN AGE (AU-79)

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I have been on so many different platforms but by far none compare to AnonUp just the People and their collective Voice and their care and thoughtfulness for one another is incredible. I can't tell you how many prayers I've seen answer on here our Collective Voice is Powerful Doq Love your Account and all you do.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Like sands along the seashore, patriots, the goal.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Seeking purpose and truth led me here.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

its winning the war of self and embracing duality in the same notion that allows us to manifest these revolutions

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise God, I am grateful to have played even the
smallest of parts in something so extraordinary.
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

We are the teachers

Q-TIP will one day know what her GiGi2 stood up for#CrimesAgainstHumanity and she'll asked her parents why didn't you stand up .#Q

Q sent me!

The best movement ever! Im a proud anon and i where my badge proudly!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🍿🔥🍿

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!