Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Hanged or arrested I hope!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🤣😂

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I sent this image to my husband (works for Dassault) and suffers from Black Pill though he dislikes WEF. I asked him: How many Falcons are in this image? He said "4". I responded, "There's your evidence."

He couldn't connect his employer to [THEIR] matrix. I reminded him of their work on DARPA many years ago.

He's listening now...

Hopefully 6 ft. under

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Fuck em all

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

5k troops to GUARD "them"
Double Meanings Exist 🤔

somebody done turnt up the temp on them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2MmuA1nI4

Sean Paul - Temperature (Official Video) - YouTube

The official video for Sean Paul's "Temperature" off the album 'The Trinity' - available now!Subscribe for more official content from Atlantic Records:https:...

All hiding they are starting to fear what is coming.

Omg youre hilarious, DoQ+! 😂 They got git i hope 😂

Dead or in GITMO

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Are any of them even still alive?

dee-lites!!! 😁😁😁

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

On the highway to Nuremburg 2.0 hell I hope

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Frog got their tongues.....Ribbit.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Gitmo or one of the other high security spas

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

they got pulled out by sumfin 🤷‍♂️😂

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Looking up at dirt!! in the gitmo gardens 😜

What is WEF? Oh yeah I remember that meeting Obama went to and said Americans are too small minded to take care of their own affairs. Damn Obama look at us taking care of our TRAITORS. YOUR HEAD will roll first then we will bowling ball it in to the Bush/Schiff family then Obama and Bush heads will bowl into Clintons right on down the line. Joe will be last because Joe is always last.

Pushing up Daisies 😎

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

The top Demons somehow were left out of the loop as to the
new secret password and none of them want to be the first to
admit it?

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

[they] fooked.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Probably afaid of something like a Replay of the Titanic episode in this movie except the shoe on the other foot this time.
Reversing the spells kinda thing!😁🚢

Oh my Goodness DoQ remind Nana why I should stop listening to these zoom meetings of locals trying to decide what our new govt should look like!
Please tell me you have a great blueprint to give ppl the knowledge of our true past and our best options going forward.

I am not sure which ones are worse, the ones that have read all the info like Federalist papers and such or the ones that have not.
Not sure why arguing over which Bible most of the originals colonies believed in will even be fookn relevant.

Otherwise, I am afraid we are doomed to not even being able to get past deciding even what our original constitutiom meant and will be forever lost in arguements over the minusha of what our forefather's real intent was ... I mean reading the minds accurately of men that have been dead for 200 yrs.

This will be more difficult than most think unless you all have a great blueprint we can get reasonable agreements too.

Damn humans just fookn like to argue too m

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

⛓⚰🎥

5 year delta....

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Damn, those people are ugly.
like, fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, ugly.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

pure evil - everyone of them

(4) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

A SLOW BOAT TO SOMEWHERE MAYBE

There were FEWer than we thought.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Nice😎👊

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

lol... 🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread