Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Where are all the WEF elites?

hahahahahahaha

Oh my Goodness DoQ remind Nana why I should stop listening to these zoom meetings of locals trying to decide what our new govt should look like!
Please tell me you have a great blueprint to give ppl the knowledge of our true past and our best options going forward.

I am not sure which ones are worse, the ones that have read all the info like Federalist papers and such or the ones that have not.
Not sure why arguing over which Bible most of the originals colonies believed in will even be fookn relevant.

Otherwise, I am afraid we are doomed to not even being able to get past deciding even what our original constitutiom meant and will be forever lost in arguements over the minusha of what our forefather's real intent was ... I mean reading the minds accurately of men that have been dead for 200 yrs.

This will be more difficult than most think unless you all have a great blueprint we can get reasonable agreements too.

Damn humans just fookn like to argue too m

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Brother, thank you for saying the quiet part out loud

I look at the sides the way one would regard a chess match-in this case WH vs. BH

I'm going to say my own quiet part out loud: in chess white is not better than black, it's just the opposing side trying to *get rid of rivals on the other side*
That's something most people still can't absorb

I allowed it to make me too crazy & mad at times but I can't help it
I came here to help heal & be an example, to be a creator in my own right, glorifying the Creator
As we all have every right to do-that is what the Creator & Creator within *wants*

Not all this deception (not in line with the Creator) which causes so much pain & agony & disassociation-not just on the physical but the mental & spiritual levels

I've said it before & I'll say it again: people are either in a state of survival or expansion
There can't be expansion with all of the chaos, discord & fear going on

This needs to end - NOW

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I ran and got elected - seeing stuff from the inside. Minor position in grand scale of things, came from the outside. It's pretty much as you say. The entire system is broken and needs to be restarted or abolished completely. It rewards group-think puppets who are looking after themselves.

It's no use to tell them the truth, because they will not listen and actually refuse to hear it - even if I have the "credentials". Any controversy is a bad thing, and they really do not do any research. Actually, I think this is because it could have legal implications in the future.

The people I ran with; after two years they are starting to show their colors. Some are in for power. Some are for the money. Few stand out by standing up to their principles. The election times bring out the worst. That's when the shush and do not rock the boat starts. These Agent Smiths will eventually drive out the people who cannot be compromised. It only takes couple of years from clean slate candidates.

(4) Show this thread