Prayers:
Friends, I feel depressed, low energy, negative and sad for a couple of weeks now.

Please pray for me.

Only people mentioned by @Eowyn777 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

💙🐸🍨🍦treat yourself to some ice cream. That works for me. I will pray. Good music and prayers work too. Get yourself some Magnesium supplements as well. You are loved. Never forget that.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Try not to focus on it, instead, go for a drive, do something that takes your mind off of it. It's so easy to spiral down in despair, believe me i know! Reading the Bible helps me, also i start baking or cooking. I pray you find peace and your body is restored while knowing you are so loved and a child of God.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

We are all in the refiners fire right now. Some days are better than others, but don’t allow to many crappy days to stack up together. They would create a negative energy store.
Don’t allow yourself to stay on a path of diminishing returns. Take inventory of circumstances & give to Jesus everything outside your ability to change. The Bible says to take every thought captive.
Think on all the good things God is doing. Guard your heart. Gratitude lifts ones spirit like nothing else.

🙏❤️🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

You are a shining light for The Lord... feel those glorious feelings... Praying for you to see your worth now and for the future...You will be needed to help others. What a calling eh??

Be strong, be faithful and be your best YOU!! God has got this.. Much Love and Light 💫💞🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

thank you for this beautiful prayer; the power by which the Lord delivers me. amen.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Yes I will say prayers for you and please do the same for me. It's getting tough to witness life and what's online. Ask Holy Spirit to guide you to the next right thing. And do it. Even if it is resting. Please Father God You know our needs better than we. Send The Helper. Give us eyes and ears that see and hear You oh Lord. Thank You for redeeming us.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Thank you for your prayers and I love to pray that God will do above and beyond what your prayer for me is- God bless you. amen.

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

WRWY ❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Prayers for you. We are all feeling this, home stretch feels very long. We are almost there. Love to you. I have been listening to the testimonials on Dirt road discussions, very hopeful and uplifting. Some of our future is peaking through.

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

thank you for your prayers- bc of prayers God delivers me.
Dirt Road discussions on AU?

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

thank you for your prayers- bc of prayers God delivers me.
Dirt Road discussions on AU?

(2) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 i am sensing the increase in energies too. like they are battling each other for our attention. which i presume is exactly what is happening. stay strong. with you in battle and prayer. may angels come to assist you in the fight.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

you are right. thanks

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏💖

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Loving strength, heart felt power vibrations for you.
Blissing, blessings of inner wisdom and appreciation, gratitude.
Much love
🙏💜

Sending prayers

🙏♥️🙏

prayers fren.🙏❤️

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

stay positive fren.. we r here for u! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Sounds like Vitamin Springtime is coming soon, Winter mood will dissapear. Some animals call it the long sleep...you'll be fine. You are part of the earthly cycle, maybe that's just all it is. I feel like this every Winter of my life.

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

🙏💞🙏💞 - was feeling similar - then I found this Archillect last Friday - it really helped keep my thoughts positive:

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication

Trust God's timing. Psalm 37:4-9

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

me too 🙏

Sending 💜 & Hugs to anyone who needs it!! 😊

Feelin the same been down a little.

Grace and peace to you.

(1) Show this thread

Feelin the same been down a little.

#PrayerTeamLove💙
Check these out.....
Lions Mane(Fresh if you can
Magnesium...getting a daily dose?
Making Lions Mane tea is so needed for our Soul
Water Make sure you r drinking lots of Water/Lemon,especially
during Winter.💙🌹

I'm just a patriot. No longer a republican. WWG1WGA! God Wins!

Sending prayers. We all go through similar times. Step away, take care of you. God wins in the end, friend.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Sweet Angel, I am sending love and praying for you tonight to feel the depression and energy lift, feelings of joy and happiness fill your soul. You are so special, you are a warrior. I've known all of those feelings and the prayers of others here have helped more than I can express. You will make it through this rough patch.

God loves you and we his children, love you too!

🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over 'Eowyn 777." Please bless her with increased faith, guidance, strength, vigor, joy, peace of mind, discernment, love, support and healing. Fill her heart, mind, body and soul with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit cleansing her of any evil or negative influences. Allow her to get some rejuvenating rest when she lays her head down to sleep tonight. May she wake restored in her soul and body. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen
Eowyn, I'll seek Heaven and pray this song for you "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole.❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=219s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏