Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

We already know who has been.

πŸ₯²πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯°
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ«Ά

69☯️

https://twitter.com/RyannMcEnany/status/1615409588362268673?s=20&t=rqz90oR4qxFCNDzMlLNzow

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Timestamp 207

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=VK+lobbying+on+our+behalf

Buckle Up Buttercups - 236
Buckleupbuttercups
Buckle Up Butter Cups [the power of 3 will set us free]
Prepare For The Storm
Every Lie Will Be Revealed
Decode Prepare Yourself
Operation Dark Winter
The Wicked Will All Drop Dead
Here We Go Here We Here We Go
John F Kennedy Jr Is Alive❀️❀️❀️
Many Are Called Few Are Chosen
We Are On The One Yard Line
Death Is An Absolute Fallacy
Run Five Two Eight Hz
A Forgotten King Awakens
Declassify Everything
Down With Communism
King Yeshua The New King
Mankind Great Leap Forward
The Finish Jesus Is Here
John Kennedy Perfection❀️❀️❀️

Nov 30, 2017 12:38:37 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7ebe7c No. 13092
Focus on Hussein.
Revelations coming very very soon.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Minus the people who should be locked up! ;)

Remember to look for miracles...

Thank you VK. We appreciate it.

"Let my people go."

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

ALL EVIL WHATEVERS HAVE TO GO TO THE BACK OF THE CLASS. AKA PIT. LOL!

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

😁

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I'll take one of my accounts for 500 Alex. Maybe I need to make another one. I am so sick of creating new emails and phone numbers to do this though. I have lost count of the accounts I have made...so many times as soon as I go to create profile, before I hit save I am suspended. I really can't see on any of them of what I said was so bad to get me suspended...and when I appeal. nada...zip, no answer

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

😑CENSORSHIP IS STILL IN FULL FORCE. THE TWITTER REVEAL IS A DUD IMO.

(1) Show this thread

I was born free.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

You will know Esther soon.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

I would like to know what "soon" means? We have been hearing soon for 7 years now. If soon means 2 decades just let us know. The word soon from anons means nothing. Kind of like the boy that cried wolf.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

esther being Rosanne or cynthia McKinney?
elaborate for me vk.
please
id say either and or

(2) Show this thread

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

"Let my people go!"

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Γ—

I appealed and got my account opened back up. Was permanently banned with no violating activity a month and a half or so later. Cant figure out what I did and they wont tell me what violated.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Reminds me of millions of 'frog' friends waiting to pounce on these corrupt officials. Its gonna be Biblical !!!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

🐸❀️🐸

(5) Show this thread

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

"SOME"? He is being humble...There are a lot of people he is fucken pissed at! Let's let him roll out with the punches however he may...but I cannot wait until my husband fucken fights back! I am so ready to end this so we can all go home and let the humans deal with their own fucken problems. The good lord knows, we sure have tried...It's our REAL Family's turn to rise now.

*if your suspended, make a new account...it's truly that simple. Elon's not going to re-open those accounts--the dead in Christ shall rise first...his special children who are on this planet in disguise as humans, but we are not humans, we are from Mars and we have come to help teach and shift humanity into 5D and raise a team of Empaths to lead as volunteers..Humans were promised, heaven on Earth when Jesus came back, that didn't mean that Jesus was going to STAY! He's coming back for his ONE true love...and passing the torch to responsible humans willing to put bs aside and grow.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

I'm still suspended

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

AN ARMY OF ONE

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

πŸ’™ WE ARE ONE
VS WWG1WGA

WE ARE ONE-IS GOD'S ARMY-- πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

They're at 1355 Market. I just drove past there. Do your thing.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1:07
Q

Q-Bringing evil to Justice!

God-Bringing evil to Judgement!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Do ya'll notice how many spaces your posts turn out to be?
That one just naturally hit 17.

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Feels and sounds and looks like we have entered the most holy of the biblical phases

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

He makes a great point!!

Reminiscent of DJT "Lock Her Up"

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Preparing the way... :)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

WWG1WGA ===>#FamilyIsEverything