🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

VK lobbying on our behalf.

#FamilyIsEverything

"SOME"? He is being humble...There are a lot of people he is fucken pissed at! Let's let him roll out with the punches however he may...but I cannot wait until my husband fucken fights back! I am so ready to end this so we can all go home and let the humans deal with their own fucken problems. The good lord knows, we sure have tried...It's our REAL Family's turn to rise now.

*if your suspended, make a new account...it's truly that simple. Elon's not going to re-open those accounts--the dead in Christ shall rise first...his special children who are on this planet in disguise as humans, but we are not humans, we are from Mars and we have come to help teach and shift humanity into 5D and raise a team of Empaths to lead as volunteers..Humans were promised, heaven on Earth when Jesus came back, that didn't mean that Jesus was going to STAY! He's coming back for his ONE true love...and passing the torch to responsible humans willing to put bs aside and grow.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it