Looks like I need to stop bitching at my hubby about his salt intake

Is everything a lie?

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Patriot for years, The Corp is my LIFE, #WWG1WGA, PAIN IS COMING and for some has already ARRIVED. May be surprised at who I am.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Bring on the Himalayan salt and a nice medium rare fat juicy steak!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Father of 7, Family is Everything, Hand Harvest the Atlantic Sea Salt by Solar Evaporating #WeSellSeaSaltDownBytheSeashore @CapeMaySeaSalt

Father of 7, Family is Everything, Hand Harvest the Atlantic Sea Salt by Solar Evaporating #WeSellSeaSaltDownBytheSeashore @CapeMaySeaSalt

In response Derrek Thomas to his Publication
The Truth on SALT - YouTube

The truth on saltToday we challenge the narrative on SALT. They lied to us about SALT, but they never mentioned which type of salt we should be consuming. In...

(1) Show this thread

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

*Is everything a lie?*
Pretty much. I've spent most of my life learning abut what I thought was the best path to health. I didn't vaccinate my now-30 year old kids, I avoided meat all my life. I ate tons of plants. I've used mostly plants for medicine. I didn't eat dairy or red meat. I great my own food and raised my own chickens.
Some of these still stick as great truths, but the last 6 months I started doing sole water (see link below). I started eating almost exclusively meat, mostly grass-fed beef and eating raw diary. I quite drinking AS MUCH water and focussed on quality salts. I've lost 20 lbs in 3 months, my workouts went from 5 days a week to 6 and I feel like I'm in beast mode during them, my body is rocking and looks like a 35 year old, my skin looks great, I sleep 6 hours a night and never get tired in the day, and on and on. Health has been an obsession with me most my life, and since being on this Anon path the last 4 years, I've undone so much I learned, including a t

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Give that man a break my wife did the same thing but the salt we put on our food is only 10% of our daily intake -its literally in everything even Coke which I don't drink I do use Sea Salt/Pink Himalayan
I don't even worry about it anymore - its all a lie ALL OF IT
FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I enjoy small amount of Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt grains melt in my mouth ever once in awhile. I don't use any other kind of salt.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

iodized salt is actually very important

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

good I am a saltaholic - use only sea salt

processed salt is bad

himalayan or sea salt is good

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

If it's white it's usually bad salt. Sole water is good stuff in the AM.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I've heard celery juice is where its at. it contains sodium salt clusters that bind to toxins in the body and helps your body excrete them. been doing it every day i can attest!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I 🤍 Himalayan sole !!
Discovered it 3 yrs ago as a way to stop grinding my teeth at night 🤍🤍🤍 even tho my dentist said it was impossible.
Haven't worn a nightguard since 🤍
Love love love it.
Also makes me sleep like a baby.
I take it at night.

(6) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

But it has to be the pink salt or sea salt. The manufactured stuff is still bad for us.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

French Grey Sea Salt is what I use.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

It never made sense to me because the oceans and our bodies consist of salt.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

"electro"-lites

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

All things in moderation 😉

In my own experience, to much salt is as bad as too little. “Only what you need” seems to work best for me.

But yes, most of what we “know” is a lie. I truly believe this.

real salt, himalayan, celtic sea salt…the refined salt is no good
🤍