Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

[They] have known this for a very long time. Hidden cures.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

oh yes they knew just like they knew yearly mammograms would cause breast cancer
think about it Breast Cancer exploded once they started putting radiation on breasts on a regular basis
Evil, the entire system must be burned to the ground

I have just finished having a chat about this online then saw your comment. There is no why I will ever have a mammogram. I had thermography instead.

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

How do you request a Thermography with your doctor?

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Most of your hospitals - inside their Cardiac units have the Thermography systems. it's just a matter of doctor referral and insurance approval.

(1) Show this thread