Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

[They] have known this for a very long time. Hidden cures.

oh yes they knew just like they knew yearly mammograms would cause breast cancer
think about it Breast Cancer exploded once they started putting radiation on breasts on a regular basis
Evil, the entire system must be burned to the ground

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ringo4maga in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

πŸ™WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THE TARGET OF THEIR RITUALS ALL ALONG. THEY WANT US DISEASED OR DEAD. EVERYTHING IS EVIL. THE CORRECTION IS COMING SOON. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. FEAR NOT AND REPENT. IT IS SO CLOSE.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I have just finished having a chat about this online then saw your comment. There is no why I will ever have a mammogram. I had thermography instead.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

How do you request a Thermography with your doctor?

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

πŸ’žI stopped years ago when I got the false positive - wayyyy too nerve-racking for me - and the medical professionals didn't really seem to care very much that they just told me I had cancer - when I didn't.... Right I stopped mammograms - I realized all the wellness stuff the medical industry pushes is just ridiculous nonsense so they can line their pockets....

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

My last mammo was 2011. They had me come back for 2nd scan then wanted to do a biopsy.
I DIDN'T DO IT AND IM STILL HERE.
No lumps or bumps. I'll trust God keeps me healthy and bring me home when He wants

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

You did the right thing- so evil what they have done to us all

(1) Show this thread

Every year I get a card in the mail from a local hospital to come in for a free mammogram... every year it goes into the trash where it belongs.

Amen!