Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Oxygenate you blood by using 30% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide and cure everything.

Hence the Mask!!! 😷. I know of so many people in Remission for cancer, they wore the mask, cancer came back FAST and they died. Seriously …between my 2 sisters and myself, we knew 5 Females in 2020- 2021, when that happened!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. More since then.

I have Oxygen Boost on the table next to me right now (a little addicted πŸ˜‚).

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Never heard if this. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

oh yes they knew just like they knew yearly mammograms would cause breast cancer
think about it Breast Cancer exploded once they started putting radiation on breasts on a regular basis
Evil, the entire system must be burned to the ground

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I have just finished having a chat about this online then saw your comment. There is no why I will ever have a mammogram. I had thermography instead.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

πŸ™WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THE TARGET OF THEIR RITUALS ALL ALONG. THEY WANT US DISEASED OR DEAD. EVERYTHING IS EVIL. THE CORRECTION IS COMING SOON. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. FEAR NOT AND REPENT. IT IS SO CLOSE.

(6) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Time permitting of course.. we should hang these b*s*a*d*.. revive them and do it again. Over and Over and Over and Over.

I'm bad ☹️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I will buy the popcorn. 🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Facial diapers had so many uses...

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Just where my mind went to. So many people that were in remission, are now gone, after the so called Covid years.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Posted this on FB as well, instantly censored. How could they even have listened to it so quickly? They didn’t. They are just bitches for Big Pharma.

(2) Show this thread