Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Rumsfeld admitted that the pentagon lost travk of 23 trillion dollars, and then a plane magically hit the accounting department there. Funny how that happens

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

You do mean a missile disguised as an airplane on 9/11 that ONLY took out the records section of the Pentagon that contained the records on that? Right?

It is possible the same with
Oklahoma and
Tower 7…..
Lots of information may have
been destroyed.
Perhaps we could discuss this
Nefarious Magick Trick!

What common fact,
was in every location?

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

The cabal?

Who is Larry Silverstein?

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I have always wondered if those twin towers, when built, were designed specifically for the future 911 deceit. Makes you wonder.....if you planned to do this one day, how would you build a building to fake a terrorist attack?

It was planned…
Mr Truth Bomb documented
quite well the
Predictive Programming,
for decades,
leading up to
September 11th of 2001.

I just recently learned this was the
actual birthdate of Jesus.

We are in
Amazing Times.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

The Expected massive redistribution of wealth on the planet, i think the 'news' ou there now is planting a seed rather than a capture of something that has already happened; to get people to not only accept with an open mind, but to open the imagination to CREATE.

Few can conceive of it because they don't have the knowledge to understand that it is not only possible, but imminent, and we have President Trump's Executive Order 13818 to thank, at the very least. https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/DCPD-201700923

It's not an across-the-board cancellation of all debt, but a lot of it. Careless or greedy debt will probably still be the responsibility of the debtor but we'll see what happens.

🚨BREAKING NEWS!!!
U.S. TREASURY DEPT.
OFFICIALLY DECLARES,
ALL LOANS, BANK NOTES
& CREDIT CARDS RELATED
TO THE CENTRAL BANKING
SYSTEM NOW CANCELLED
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!

IT'S COMING!

https://twitter.com/ErnestM87187009/status/1615401656774176769?s=20&t=3zK7yvVOu1qARGhKb9

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

It's fake. There's isn't anything on Reuters that post this. I know we're supposed to get an announcement tho.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

White Hats bring down the Banking System, from Charlie Ward:

Trump and Minunchin took control of the U.S. Treasury, which then took control of the Federal Reserve, which then took control of the Central Banks and the banks, because of how they implemented various bills, they took control over all the GLOBAL WEALTH of the cabal. They are using that to IMPLODE the banking system around the world. Because of Trump’s Executive Orders, plus the UMC Act, Section 27, that are LEGALLY going to be able to confiscate all of the assets and give it back to ‘we, the people’. How they are doing it is that they are FLUSHING both physical currencies, the valuation of the Stock Market, the valuation of the Bind Market, the Housing Market, the Commodities, etc…. and they are PUMPING it into the new Quantum Financial System (QFS).

https://rumble.com/v25k79w-part-3-with-documents-white-hats-bringing-down-the-banking-system-with-emil.html

(7) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Right. And not one iota of validating proof has ever been presented by anyone touting this fantasy. Totally impossible in a gigantic bureaucracy that generates a literal ton of documentation on a daily basis. It's an IDEA, not a 'secret government act'