Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Rumsfeld admitted that the pentagon lost travk of 23 trillion dollars, and then a plane magically hit the accounting department there. Funny how that happens

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

You do mean a missile disguised as an airplane on 9/11 that ONLY took out the records section of the Pentagon that contained the records on that? Right?

It is possible the same with
Oklahoma and
Tower 7…..
Lots of information may have
been destroyed.
Perhaps we could discuss this
Nefarious Magick Trick!

What common fact,
was in every location?

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

The cabal?

Who is Larry Silverstein?

Good question!

There is my beautiful Nana.
Found this to be
A Good Compilation.
JFKjr taught us about,
‘Look here, Look there’ distraction tactic.

What was actually supposed to
be implemented at the
Exact Time of these attacks on
The American Peoples?

It’s actually,
A BIG DEAL
called
NESARA.

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Interesting note, that Rumsfeld’s story was that the accounting was being investigated in that room the day before.
My uncle worked at the Pentagon at that time. My family was anxious to receive confirmation that he was okay. When we finally were able to reach him that evening, he said he was fine and at the other side of the building, because luckily the area that was hit was under construction. 🤔