#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good Morning VK. Beautiful job, the dog looks real. Needle felting, bought the needles and have them around here somewhere, have piles of wool, just haven't gotten around to doing it... yet!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

It’s fun!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Just started a quilt. Will never run out of things I want to do or make!

Me either. Good to gave craft projects during these crazy times. I have not tried quilting but have been a knitter for 40 yrs & have felted some. Just don’t poke urself with that super sharp needle. Just a couple of my multiple knit projects. It relaxes me. Show ur quilt when done!

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I've been knitting almost that long too, it's relaxing.... lately it's been mostly scarves and hats. A project from a few years ago, use to love knitting cardigans but don't seem to wear them often... really hardly ever go anywhere to wear them! The skirt was a fun knit too. Let me know if you need any wool, I have a PILE of it. Do some spinning too and ended up buying way too much.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Beautiful!!! Knitting souls❤️ I have never spun, would probably put me to sleep. My husband laughs at me when I buy more yarn, whatcha gunna do with that he says🤣 I tell him the same thing he does with all the guns he buys🤣🤣🤣 I do scarves, hats, shawls with beads, mittens, baby thing wtc. We have a new yarn shop here next to a whiskey distillery and a hardware store, what more do ya need lol. Can’t wait to meet so we can share our projects. I too have waaaaay too much yarn. Better to be a yarn collector than a drunk😉

(1) Show this thread