Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

KEWLLL!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

More doGs👀

Wow......the artist is very talented.......looks real!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

💝Looks like are sweet loyal Annabella.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

unconditional Love 🕊i 🙏🏼your Angel is ok 💖🙌🏼🕊

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

We all love it 😊❤️🐶

💖 Together 💖

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I question myself too.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"We all believed, we'd run into the burning building...but until we feel that HEAT, we can never know."
[TENET]

(17) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Needle felting, fun to do. Then make it 3-D❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

So much hidden talent in this world.
Incredible!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Good day to create something beautiful.
Loving all the love you share.

That is awesome. Just lost our dog after 13 years. Wish I could get this done.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Sorry for your loss. There are artists on Etsy that do custom felting from photos.
https://www.etsy.com/market/felting_from_a_photo

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🐸Good morning VK🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🎶

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Dust magnet.

dream within a dream within...
carbon copy # ?

They're in the process of throwing Biden under the bus right now.

i dabbled in needle felting for a bit…

Good Morning VK. Beautiful job, the dog looks real. Needle felting, bought the needles and have them around here somewhere, have piles of wool, just haven't gotten around to doing it... yet!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

It’s fun!

(1) Show this thread

Mornin’ Again VK 🙏🏼🥰
This is Beautiful, but I would cry every time I looked at them! Like I am now!😭
VL - :34
Nov 01, 2017 10:56:16 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147567888
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops car

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

cont.
special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Good morning/afternoon VK and my Family here 😃! Just beautiful what can be made! Creation and imagination from within can bring

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK. Love this clip. Thanks for sharing. ♥️

just think what they can do with a silicone masks

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

So beautiful VK....it reminds me of this scripture. 💖

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response CharRose to her Publication

💖

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Good morning VK
❤️ I hope you have a happy day
🙏🏻

I'm just catching up, so it's "good afternoon" to you and to our whole AU family. Making the most of a wonderful, cold, crisp winter day and feeling blessed. Let's see what this day brings...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Awesome!
She makes it look so EZ

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good morning Sir
An artist - so lifelike
very moving

Lifelike!