In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Buzz went to the moon and saw Extra Terrestrials.

Came back and couldnt talk about it.

Has a mental breakdown about it.

Life of his family was threatened.

Happy to hear POTUS say

“We are restoring America’s proud leadership in Space”

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Everything Trump says is code. When he was talking about Chyyyyna, he wasn't talking about the CCP/China, he was talking about Ukraine. When he was talking about Disinfectants he wasn't talking about bleach, he was talking about UV light treatment and disinfectant minerals like Vitamin C, D3, Zinc and Magnesium etc. he's playing chess.

I’m sorry. You just havent educated yourself enough on the topic to have a proper discussion on true history of space.

I have done contact work successfully and seen ET craft with my own eyes from space.

Stop listening to bitchute videos and cartoon drawings of flat earth. go look up military whistleblowers in this area of knowledge.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

"I have done contact work successfully.."
and
in your opinion and experience, who do you think you are making contact with?

In response anna justice to her Publication

people from other planetary systems. They come here with peaceful intent and to further the betterment of mankind.

The same ETs that are being shot down by classified government projects and that they use reverse engineer their own tech.

The contact work is very specific and has no occult ties. All that is required that you project your own consciousness into space as a beacon. You dont pray to anything. its a meditative technique. ET craft are built upon these post Quantum -Consciousness interacting systems. Basically the same thing that allows ESP or things like the 100th monkey effect (habits spreading without dorect influence) look it up. It was developed by Dr. Steven Greer after he had a Close Encounters experience when be was young.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

TERRESTRIAL---> TERRE---> L-A-N-D

EXTRA terrestrial > from another land.

ie another planet.

We have the real moon landing footage.

Go read Behold A Pale Horse or Countdown to Contact if you have the patience.

most do not.

(1) Show this thread

"Extra Terrestrials" is NOT "ET" or Disney bullshit. Extra Terrestrial is----> "More Land". Sorry to disappoint but Waking up is very important.

lmao youre not dissapointing me.

I have full faith every lie will be revealed including the flat earth / dome PSYOP.

You are correct Disney has been PSYOPing us, however the fear mongering is their agenda. It has nothing to do with peaceful contact.

I have discerned that your idea of extra land is very rudimentary and that you have never looked at a military disclosure witness in your life.

Please do when you have the chance.

(1) Show this thread

The military was run by the bad guys, you heard mistruth and misleading. The "crafts" are what the Military had/and still have access to (until Trump). The information you are sharing is their propaganda. Please wake up.