Buzz went to the moon and saw Extra Terrestrials.

Came back and couldnt talk about it.

Has a mental breakdown about it.

Life of his family was threatened.

Happy to hear POTUS say

“We are restoring America’s proud leadership in Space”

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Everything Trump says is code. When he was talking about Chyyyyna, he wasn't talking about the CCP/China, he was talking about Ukraine. When he was talking about Disinfectants he wasn't talking about bleach, he was talking about UV light treatment and disinfectant minerals like Vitamin C, D3, Zinc and Magnesium etc. he's playing chess.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I’m sorry. You just havent educated yourself enough on the topic to have a proper discussion on true history of space.

I have done contact work successfully and seen ET craft with my own eyes from space.

Stop listening to bitchute videos and cartoon drawings of flat earth. go look up military whistleblowers in this area of knowledge.

Started this journey early 2018. Suspended from twitter in 2020. Hoping there is room for someone joining AU in the 11th hour.

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Lol! Buzz was silent, as all the rest who got a ride in any rocket, even if any human was in any of those rockets, because it was all done in a production studio. He sold his dang soul to the devil for his fame and lifestyle.

Go do your research.

This is part of the biggest cover up in human history.

Moon landings are real.

Why fake footage?

We are not alone. We never were.

The authentic moon landing footage exists but under highly classified compartmentalized special access projects.

Things that never see the light of day because they are in a BLACK PROJECT.

Go do your research. Search Sirius Disclosure channel on youtube and watch Military and Corporate whistleblower testimonies. Dr. Greer tells the story of Buzz and actually has spoke to his sister about this.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

But wait.. I thought the moon landing was a hoax 🤔

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Did you see the Extraterrestrials they saw in the public broadcast footage?

Why not?

Prefilmed splice-ins done in a studio.

flat earth idiots take it a step in the wrong direction.

Fake footage ≠ we didnt land on the moon.

Q : Moon landings are real.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Thank you! No need for a body language interpreter after all 😁

In response Evangelina to her Publication

my pleasure Patriot

(1) Show this thread