Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

hes a paid fraud

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Getting show's over vibes from Buzz there. Makes me wonder if he cooperated?

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

looks like he has chronic obstructive airways copd or another breathing condition ...dont find it unusual.

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

He was an incredible pilot. He worked all his life for his administrations. He must have been pissed so very much, when he found out, you can still see it. He's a mason, as you can see, too. He's showing it. He must have been a mole for a long, long time and still is very upset about everything he saw. That's my take.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Phoenix news had a report on UFOs the other night. Recent sightings in the area.

looks possessed honestly

Bit creepy there Buzz😬, looks like hes either tweaking ,or embarrassed/shamed .

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

I was going to say meth.

That jaw is the jaw of substance abuse.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Methinks (Just postulating from 25+ years conspiracy junkie, + recent happenings since Q)
Buzz doesn’t know that Trump knowns what Buzz knows but doesn’t think Trump knows. (Moon landing real but footage false. Grey aliens there)
Plus Trump has a multi tiered plan I’d bet
1 - Spaceforce + Starlink = military intel / move control to good guys & restore comms for world during the period proceeding magnetic pole flip.
2 - Re-establish travel & partnership with all good ETs (check Q 2222)
3 - Regain control of earth, establish interplanetary relations, commerce, technology sharing, make it normal aspect of modern day life for all.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I think he's truly amazed that POTUS pulled it off.
SpaceForce & The Galactic Alliance...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Buzz, tell the world what you haven't told us all these many years!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The first 5 minutes of the post-Apollo 11 Press Conference should do.

https://youtu.be/Yz6nzutr7RU

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Very hard to be called a hero when you know its all a lie -

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

They went to Moon. USA we went to the Moon. What is making them akward is the fact that they could not talk about all they saw on the Moon. They were told odered not to talk about it.

HAM opertors on Earth who were listening in on communications and an engineer in NASA spilled the beans re off channel communications from the Apollo 11 crew with Houston space command.

Aliens were observing them from a distance and they told NASA about it all. Were told to carry on and not to talk about it.

That is the big lie and coverup. They were not alone on the Moon. They could not talk about it.

(6) Show this thread

He looks like he wants to shit in his pants!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

😂😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HE LOOKS LIKE THE CAT THAT ATE THE CANARY

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Time to come clean Buzz.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Buzz has a demon - its not buzz - its the demon twitching and freaking being next to the power of Trump's soul ... plus Trump is talking in riddles to freak out the demon.
Its all for us, to show us the truth.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

part of the Odd Fellows?

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Buzz has already stated he never went to the moon a nasa engineer says in order to get to the moon they have to get past the deadly radiated van alan belts yet they managed it back in the old days with no tech

We have never been to the moon PERIOD

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

He is Buzzed, out of his mind. Outta here. Like Britney? under drugged out control. Watched/controlled since 1969 at least.

Maybe VK is telling us he's BUZZING to tell us something.

https://anonup.com/thread/11420392
My It's TIME post 10:22 PM, 1/3
This post 1:21 PM 1/14
Time Diff 10 D 14 H 59 M

Q1514
see picture💥💥💥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__MdSnXKLtg&list=RDMM&index=12

At 12:58 PM my GO comment got cut off
At 1?21 this post
Time Diff 23 M

Q 23
Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

GO ORDERS

Wasn’t there more to that speech where Buzz appeared to be mocking Trump?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

My God he looks like Winona Ryder accepting the Stranger Things golden globe. Holy mother balls that dude has tells.

MORE like MADE to tell, they even the tarded triples call them demonically layered the secret org fks and for the part it played, likely triple dna also.

he looks twitchy. he looks mentality unwell the poor soul.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication

Demons can't handle the light.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Anyone??? There's a GOLD MINE here.. I feel it 😂🤣
That' almost painful to watch 😖

https://www.verywellmind.com/understand-body-language-and-facial-expressions-4147228

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WHAT'S THE BUZZ?

Jesus Christ Superstar

What's the Buzz? - 2000 Film | Jesus Christ Superstar - YouTube

Second in a series of clips from the 2000 Jesus Christ Superstar film. Renee Castle as Mary and Glenn Carter as Jesus.Buy tickets for your nearest Jesus Chri...

Buzz went to the moon and saw Extra Terrestrials.

Came back and couldnt talk about it.

Has a mental breakdown about it.

Life of his family was threatened.

Happy to hear POTUS say

“We are restoring America’s proud leadership in Space”

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Everything Trump says is code. When he was talking about Chyyyyna, he wasn't talking about the CCP/China, he was talking about Ukraine. When he was talking about Disinfectants he wasn't talking about bleach, he was talking about UV light treatment and disinfectant minerals like Vitamin C, D3, Zinc and Magnesium etc. he's playing chess.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

are they going to use the alien card on us