Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

To Send out Vibes like that is such a beautiful feeling, it has to be next to Heaven.

BE THE LOVE...

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

😭💕

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

😢😓

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Pure love..

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love is beautiful.

🙏💥✝️❤️😃👍

🥺 Ugly crying! 😭
Compassion is pure LOVE 💜💚💜

Precious Man....a little support goes a long way. Bless both of them, Jesus ;)

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

This is a very loving, humble, compassionate soul being. Zero regard for nurturing any vanity.

They may have corrupted many on this earth, but they didn't get all of us. Prayerfully, a miracle will happen and those they have tainted will become 'clean and white as snow' in the new world we are building.

So love that! ,awww, what a beautiful soul he is.

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

compassion vibes, officially adopted

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

awww, these are such great vids.(adoption surprise).make ya spurt a tear😁

(1) Show this thread

Cancer is on a lot of people's mind these days.

We will get through it.

Together

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

It is a really scary topic...I used to think because I CS cigarettes lately I was glowing to develop cancer of some kind...I used to run around fearing death and think I was going to die too early before I could watch my children grow up. Then I saw ALL of my children lol.

An interesting fact I just found out, it is Sherrae Nichole Cunningfox (earth) who is glowing to marry Elon Reeve Musk. Sherrae is 36 years old and is cancer and Elon is a Cancer who is 51 years old. He was born on 06/28/1971 and I was born on July 22, 1986. The combination of my years in 9 and his in 6...the mirror of that would be 69 which is basically the cancer symbol turned sideways.

Jared and Elon are 181 days apart. Jared was born on 12/26/1971, so let's see here. A half circle would be 180 degrees +1 day. They are father and son. Which would represent 22 +11--our sun's name is Kai. So, therefore 2211=42 (D + B) Day Break or Breaking Dawn :) ooo Vampires, I LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUyhN

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Her pain is palpable and so is her shock at the barber's actions ...
He is a good soul✨🙏

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

😭❤️🔥😮‍💨🫶🏻

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Thank you for the positivity & love, much needed now❤️❤️❤️

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

That moment when Love and Compassion spills from your soul. Look in his eyes and see the face of God. This is how we march forward Patriots and show the same compassion to those who did not awaken with us. God is Love. We must be the LOVE that God expects of us. We have a large task before us. An entire world to heal. God be with us.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, I see you have an admirer in the comments. ;)

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

We are WITH YOU.
Q

Beautiful. There are more good people than bad.

Beautiful heart...❤️❤️❤️

i just wont say wot i wana say..🤐

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Humanity is a beautiful thing..more good than evil in the world

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Love this video.
Although all us here are aware of the absolute evil that has been inflicted on humanity over centuries (especially to the children), just remember there is far more good in this beautiful world than there is bad.
I hope everyone here has a BLESSED day.
GOD WINS