#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Cancer is on a lot of people's mind these days.

We will get through it.

Together

It is a really scary topic...I used to think because I CS cigarettes lately I was glowing to develop cancer of some kind...I used to run around fearing death and think I was going to die too early before I could watch my children grow up. Then I saw ALL of my children lol.

An interesting fact I just found out, it is Sherrae Nichole Cunningfox (earth) who is glowing to marry Elon Reeve Musk. Sherrae is 36 years old and is cancer and Elon is a Cancer who is 51 years old. He was born on 06/28/1971 and I was born on July 22, 1986. The combination of my years in 9 and his in 6...the mirror of that would be 69 which is basically the cancer symbol turned sideways.

Jared and Elon are 181 days apart. Jared was born on 12/26/1971, so let's see here. A half circle would be 180 degrees +1 day. They are father and son. Which would represent 22 +11--our sun's name is Kai. So, therefore 2211=42 (D + B) Day Break or Breaking Dawn :) ooo Vampires, I LOVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUyhN

In response TBo ogg to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it