The first 5 minutes of the post-Apollo 11 Press Conference should do.

https://youtu.be/Yz6nzutr7RU

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

They went to Moon. USA we went to the Moon. What is making them akward is the fact that they could not talk about all they saw on the Moon. They were told odered not to talk about it.

HAM opertors on Earth who were listening in on communications and an engineer in NASA spilled the beans re off channel communications from the Apollo 11 crew with Houston space command.

Aliens were observing them from a distance and they told NASA about it all. Were told to carry on and not to talk about it.

That is the big lie and coverup. They were not alone on the Moon. They could not talk about it.

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Read all about it … great book 📖😳👍👍
by Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara …

Masons on the Moon .. Buzz Aldrin is a 33 degree Mason.

Very interesting read.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

I reserve space for that possibility but, given the level of deceit, I default to lie until proven otherwise.

(2) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Very hard to be called a hero when you know its all a lie -

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WHEN A PERSON ACTUALLY DESCRIBES WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH THE STORY FLOWS THIS WAS AWKWARD AS SHIT WHEN YOU TELL A LIE YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE LIE. REMINDS ME OF THE TV SHOW LOST IN SPACE WHERE THEIR ATV WAS BIGGER THAN THE SHIP. I WONDER EXACTLY WHERE THEY STORED THE LUNAR ROVER

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Sorry George- NASA "lost" the footage.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Lots of nerves and plausible deniability.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Their body language speaks volumes!

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

long but worth the watch👍