#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling Patriots?

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Today I’m just working while tears stream down my face. It’s all the deaths & the losses people are going through, it bottles up in me & explodes.
Praying praying praying for everyone losing loved ones. 🙏🏻

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

🌈 A beautiful reminder of God's love 💕

Then God said, “I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.”
~ Genesis 9:12-16

I pray for strength, courage, understanding, and peace as we continue on our journey.

Sending HUGs 🤗 💕

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it